Playacrawl, Playa del Carmen

Know about this? Rate It!

• Playacrawl: Great time!

by jonyboyme Written Jun 24, 2011

Just checking in with everyone who is going to do the Playacrawl. My wife and i just came back from our wonderful holiday and we had a great time. I have been on many barcrawls around the world and the Playa one is the best i have been on.
    We did the Playacrawl last Thursday it was a small group of around 15 people which was perfect for us as we didn't want a big crowd , we got to meet cool people that where doing the crawl too and actually got to talk to most of them.
    Our guide was excellent very attentive and fun he made sure our night was a fun one, and made us felt secure .We went to 3 places , at Blue parrot we got to see the fire show. There was not a lot of people but I guess we get where there early at 10PM. After and our favorite was the second bar, I think is called Mandala. The drinks are more than enough believe me lol they are telling the truth when they tell you all you can drink all night lol, you can get any cocktail (if you are into cocktails like me).
    Overall we had a great experience, we went out another night by ourselves and we spend more money and we didn't get nearly as drunk as we did the crawl night also not as much fun as we where concern about entrances, drinks, safety etc, so the crawl its definitely worth the money. Well hope you guys have a lot of fun and hope this helps, cheers.

Read more: http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/te/210b36/f023b9e7438b574ce3ef5977d3d14648/vt/e4a60/5/2b107/#ixzz1QDbWBOjn

• School Holidays
    • Singles

• Playacrawl: Great Time!

by jonyboyme Written Jun 24, 2011

• Singles
    • School Holidays

by yeababy Written Feb 12, 2010

If you are new in town and don't know where to go or what to do. I recommend you do the playacrawl. Its the only bar crawl in playa del carmen. They took us to 5 different bars and clubs during the night, we had drinks all night and had the best time ever. playacrawl.com

Instant Answers: Playa del Carmen

Comments

View all Playa del Carmen hotels