Been here? Rate It!
Da Bruno: 5th Avenue dining-Italian
On our last night we were ready to try something besides Mexican and after walking up and down 5th Avenue several times, we settled on a nice looking Italian restaurant.
There is seating inside and several tables outside where you can watch the people strolling up and down the street.
Favorite Dish: We both tried the thin wood oven pizza, it was fine but a little overpriced at 130 pesos per pizza ($11-12 US).
There are also many Italian specialities offered.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Port Harcourt Hotels
- Bon Accord Hotels
- La Línea de la Concepción
- Mohonk Lake Hotels
- Brantley Lake State Park Hotels