Been here? Rate It!
For enthusiasts. The cenotes are the sh!t.
You will never experience anything as triped out under water in your life.
Diving is another world in itself, however doing so in the caves of the cenotes here is another world on top of that.
Much worth doing
Playa del Carmen offers depths between 5m and 35m, water temperature between 25 and 29°C, and visibility between 15-30m.
Make sure you book a Cenotes dive as well as one across in Cozumel.
Tank Ha Dive Center:
Ave. 5 btw 8th and 10th Streets
Playa del Carmen
+52 984 873 0302
Single local dive: $35
Night Diving: $45
*The best way to go is to arrange a dive package.
- Diving and Snorkeling
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Playa del Carmen Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Mohican State Park Hotels
- Udaipur Hotels
- Legaspi City
- San Francisco
- South Korea
- Namotu Island Hotels
- Murthal Hotels
- Key West