San Miguel de Cozumel Restaurants

• Carlos n' Charlies from the cruise ship dock
    Carlos n' Charlies from the cruise ship...
    McDonald's upstairs
    Burger King sign upper left

Best Rated Restaurants in San Miguel de Cozumel

Prima: Italian Rooftop

by grandmaR Updated Mar 1, 2004

Live guitar music

I'm sure we ate at this restaurant, but I don't remember what we paid or what we ate. There was a roving guitarist who played for people who asked him to play for them, but he did not insist on playing if you didn't want him to.

I also remember that there were some obnoxious drunk folks from the cruise ships there that made me ashamed to admit I was also from the USA.

Favorite Dish: I will have to find my notes to be able to tell you more about this place.

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

Carlos'n Charlies: Restaurant or Nightclub?

by grandmaR Written Apr 23, 2010

Carlos n' Charlies from the cruise ship dock

I have been hearing about Carlos'n Charlies for over 10 years. I've never been there because I'm not much of a party animal and late nights and drinking don't go with diving. But I always assumed that it was a Cozumel institution.

It has come as something of a blow to discover that this is a kind of chain and Cozumel's Carlos'n Charlies was maybe not even the first one established.

I wasn't sure whether to write this up under nightlife or under restaurants. Their website says: Carlos'n Charlie's is a Mexican food restaurant with international alternative and local or regional food. Its modest ambiance and its retro decoration make it unique among the casual restaurants with entertainment.

Favorite Dish: I haven't eaten here, but I think I would order black bean soup, and cheese Enchilada Verdes.

• Cruise

Museum: Second Floor

by grandmaR Written Apr 12, 2005

We went to the museum thinking we might go have lunch there, but the restaurant was closed. So we just went to the museum.

• Museum Visits

Instant Answers: San Miguel de Cozumel

Comments

San Miguel de Cozumel Restaurants

Reviews and photos of San Miguel de Cozumel restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for San Miguel de Cozumel sightseeing.

View all San Miguel de Cozumel hotels