Been here? Rate It!
Doña Tina Cantina Economica: Good geniune Mexican food
The grandmother Doña Tina still cooks in the kitchen. Everything is good but for a real Yucateco experience, try the sopa de limon. Amazing value for the money.
Ambience - palepa, just locals, truck drivers and friends of the family.
If your Spanish is up to it, they can tell you all about how the dishes are cooked, and what Tulum was like 40 years ago.
Favorite Dish: Favorite? Well, if you haven't tried sopa de limon you can't say you have been to the Yucatan. It's a kind of chicken stew strongly flavored with limes.
- Budget Travel
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- Kamuning Hotels
- Ranjangaon Ganpati Hotels
- Vilanova i la Geltru
- Port Royal Hotels
- Blue Mounds State Park Hotels
- Abu Dhabi