Know about this? Rate It!
The Fishing docks!
When we take the local ferry to Stone Island, we leave from the fishing docks where the local fishermen keep the fishing & shrimping boats. It's quite interesting seeing the area because it probably hasn't changed in recades.
You see all the rusted out boats & the local fish market that's on the pier. Hundreds of pelicans are pirched all over just waiting to fiest on anything thrown away.
Going for a day trip....
Going for a day trip to Stone Island, but not with a tour. You can go the same way that the locals do & that is by taking a barge across that leaves from the fishing docks. It ends up being very inexpensive & is a very relaxing day away from the downtown crowds.
Visiting the outlying...
Visiting the outlying districts of Mazatlan..not just the Golden Zone.Take a ferry over to Stone Island and spend the day..lots to see and do on your own...and lunches are delicious at Victor's on the beach.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Best Rates Guaranteed!
- BookIt.com You know what to do: Book Online & Save.
Mazatlán Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Mohican State Park Hotels
- Changping Hotels
- Sitiawan Hotels
- Digha Hotels
- Peschiera del Garda
- Chicago Off The Beaten Path
- Venice Off The Beaten Path
- Georgia Off The Beaten Path
- Tennessee Off The Beaten Path
- DAY TRIPS AROUND MUMBAI
- Philadelphia Off The Beaten Path
- Portland Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Rome
- Las Vegas Off The Beaten Path
- Texas Off The Beaten Path
- Mackinac Island Off The Beaten Path
- Washington D.C. Off The Beaten Path