Arrc Lulu, Mazatlán

The gang
    by mazatlanfan
  • Arrc Lulu: mahi-mahi

by norcalmann Written May 4, 2007

the place is located right next to the shrimp bucket on the side street. very reasonable prices, good service and all the information you could want, just ask Fernando. Also a good place for breakfast

Favorite Dish: the mahi-mahi was a great deal for 55 pesos. also a good breakfast for 28 pesos, bacon and eggs. the service is good

• Water Sports

• mazatlanfan's Profile Photo

Arrc Lulu: Good Mexican Food

by mazatlanfan Written Apr 18, 2006

The Waiter and busboy

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Mazatlan. It has good Mexican food. Many places offer a variety of items but Arrc Lulu is great. The service is fabulous!!! I had the shrimp kabobs it was delicious.

Favorite Dish: I still like the filet mignon!!!!II It was huge and tasty

• mazatlanfan's Profile Photo

Arrc Lulu: Tasty Filet Mignon

by mazatlanfan Updated Jan 22, 2004

We got a coupon forthis restaurant and we thought we would give it a try. We were not disappointed. The food was very well prepared and tasty.

My husband had the Mexican plate and I had Filet Mignon which I shared with my daughter. The filet mignon was big and delicious!!!! We also had complimentary bean soup and fajittas which was also excellent.
    Arrc Lulu is a quiant little place with some interesting pictures on the wall.

The price was reasonable for this type of food!!! I would eat there again.

Favorite Dish: Filet mignon was great!!! Big enough to share and cheap. 110.00 Pesos.

• Arrc Lulu: Our Favorite

by cmkarr Written Dec 4, 2007

We have been going to Mazatlan since 1988. We love Arre Lulu's!!! It is a great place to stop in the golden zone for a beer while shopping. We also have many dinners here. We always have huge groups and they always accomodate. We always enjoy the food and it is reasonable. Make sure you stop in.

Instant Answers: Mazatlán