Chili's Pepper, Mazatlán

by jacamo
  • BarbK33's Profile Photo

Chili's Pepper: Best Food & Drink

by BarbK33 Written Oct 1, 2012

We were on our Honeymoon, and happened to find this place as we walked downt he beach in Mazatlan. The open air seating was awesoem the service was very friendly!! The drink are HUGE and the food was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! I had the Chicken Molcajete it was the best I have ever had. My Husband got the shrimp and steak, and he said the steak was better then he has ever had even from a Steak restaurant. It melted in his mouth.

I would recommend this to anyone who is visiting Mazatlan!!!

We will be back next year!!!!!!!
    Chris and Barb, Duvall Wa

Favorite Dish: Chicken Molcajete

• Chili's Pepper: The staff at Chili's is the BEST!

by heartless1 Written May 4, 2011

Whether you want seafood or a Taco, Chili's is the best place to go. The menu has so many choices you will have a hard time deciding what you want. Give it a try for breakfast, lunch or dinner, you will not walk away disappointed.

Favorite Dish: I have eaten several different dishes and I can't pick one over the other..( the tarter with the chips are yummy.)

• sunquest's Profile Photo

Chili's Pepper: Mexican food right on the beach!

by sunquest Updated Dec 21, 2007

Chilis Pepper is very reasonable, good Mexican food and right on the beach. I wish that we would have found it sooner, since it was a short walk from our hotel (Pueblo Bonito). The people that were working there were fun and very attentive.

There is also an Italian restaurant right next door to the Pueblo Bonito that is excellent in all respects... sorry can't remember the name, but it's easy to find.

• nikkers18's Profile Photo

Chili's Pepper: Great Atmosphere!

by nikkers18 Written Jul 15, 2004

Chilis Pepper is located right on the beach, so you can feel the ocean breeze at your table. They serve awesome chips and salsa as an appetizer and their food is great too. The servers are extremely friendly (one even bought me a beer). It is just an all around fun place to eat, drink, and socialize.

Favorite Dish: The chips and salsa was my favorite thing there, and best of all its free.

• guybert's Profile Photo

Chili's Pepper: Always great food!

by guybert Written Mar 2, 2003

Take the pic & let's eat!

Chili's Pepper is located right off the beach on the north end of town. We've gone there many times, tried all kinds of different dishes & the food has always been excellent.
    I would recommend this restaurant to anyone knowing that they would be getting a good meal & that the waiters are very professional.

Favorite Dish: I've had the Chicken Corden Blue a few times, and it has always been excellent. The first time that I had it was when we had my daughter's wedding there in March of 2001. That was the meal we choose at the reception & everyone indicated that they were very impressed with the retaurant and the meal. (for more info on the wedding, ck my travelogues)

• jacamo's Profile Photo

Chili's Pepper: Make sure your breakfast is spent on the beach

by jacamo Written Mar 17, 2005

It is always nice to eat out in the open

Every mourning we at at Chillis Peppers. It is on the ocean and the food is very good. The servers are also very nice and truly apretiate the business.

Instant Answers: Mazatlán

Comments

Hotels Near Chili's Pepper
3.0 out of 5 stars