El Paraje - The Place Restaurant and Bar, Mazatlán

5 out of 5 stars 3 Reviews

Cubeta De 6 Pacifico Media 916-13-01

Oh... Mahi Mahi!
    by 2byrd
  • el paraje: best shrimp and lobster and margaritas!

by johnpurdon Written Mar 20, 2010

My family and I go to Mazatlan every year. We stay at Pueblo Bonito. This restaurant is south of the hotel. If you are in a budget this is the place to eat. They serve big portions and their prices are great! My favorite dish is shrimp and lobster with all the margaritas you can drink! you cant go wrong with this deal!

Favorite Dish: shrimp and lobster with all the margaritas you can drink!

• Cruise

• El Paraje "The Place Restaurant & Bar": THE BEST RESTAURANT IN MAZATLAN

by jp10sh Updated Nov 6, 2006

Hi, My wife and I go to MAZATLAN every year and the best restaurant in MAZATLAN IS EL PARAJE THE PLACE located in between OCEANO PALACE and LUNA PALACE HOTELS. The food is excellent and the prices. They have specials with ALL THE MARGARITAS YOU CAN DRINK. DONT MISS IT.

Favorite Dish: My favorite dish is thesteak and lobster with all the margaritas you can drink with a garden salad, baked potato and much more.

• School Holidays
    • Seniors

• 2byrd's Profile Photo

El Paraje "The Place Restaurant & Bar: Breakfast time Anytime!

by 2byrd Updated Nov 6, 2002

Oh... Mahi Mahi!

We loved this place! We ate Breakfast and enjoyed our fresh caught Mahi Mahi served at dinner. Again you can dine inside or out with a view of the street action! Specials for Breakfast or dinner can allow you to keep a little more money in your pocket! They offer lobsters, steak , etc. Margaritas. My favorite Margarita was the Mango...give it a try!

Favorite Dish: We chose this restaurant for the atmosphere, value, and best of all the great food! We took some of our fresh caught Dorado-Mahi Mahi and had them prepare it. They served us ceviche, grilled with garlic and butter, and fried! All beautifully prepared and absolutely delicious!

Instant Answers: Mazatlán

Comments

Hotels Near El Paraje - The Place Restaurant and Bar