Gringo Lingo, Mazatlán

• Gringo Lingo: Mexican Grilled cheese (seaffod) GREAT!

by APaul Written Feb 23, 2009

Went to Gringo Lingo for all you can eat seafood. Was GREAT! 4 of us ate (and drank) for $58 USD! You must try the mexican grilled cheese (seafood), you'll be surprised at how it comes served. A must. Looking for the recipe if anyone has it, send it my way.

Favorite Dish: Mexican Grilled cheese, grilled shrimp(s)

• nikkers18's Profile Photo

Gringo Lingo: FUN!

by nikkers18 Written Jul 15, 2004

Gingo Lingo is a fun place to sit and have a few drinks. There is always music playing and a lot of the time people dancing. I had a fun time here, but the food really isn't anything too fantastic. I tried to order the lobster on the menu, then tried to order shrimp, both werent available, so I got a chicken dish that was kinda gross, and I'm probaly the least picky person when it comes to food. Other than that I'd definately go back for a drink or two....or three.

Favorite Dish: The drinks.

• Gringo Lingo: it was just okay

by norcalmann Written May 4, 2007

the food was just okay, nothing fancy or special. An average toursit spot for one to say I have been there and done that. Maybe the folks off the cruise ships would be impressed.

Favorite Dish: I had the all you can eat special for dinner. the garlic shrimp was average. I guess I was expecting more from a seafood town and a restaurant that advertised seafood.

Instant Answers: Mazatlán

Comments

Hotels Near Gringo Lingo
3.0 out of 5 stars