Been here? Rate It!
Pedro & Lolas: A Plaza favorite in old town
Nice location in the Plaza, popular with both locals and tourists. Jazz sax, flute and clarinet player.
Don't miss the bananna pie with Mexican coffee ( a real show in the preparation)
Favorite Dish: Shrimp wrapped with bacon and cheese. Taste is fantastic. Fresh.
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
Pedro y Lola, located in...
Pedro y Lola, located in Centro, in Plaza Machado
On Tues to Saturday in the winter months there is a wonderful man named Jock who plays the flute. The restaurant is located on the Plaza Machado, a great place for people watching.
Favorite Dish: Shrimp in Butter and garlic and Flan.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- Masonboro Island Hotels
- Chennai (Madras) Hotels
- Regina Hotels
- Germany Hotels
- Mactaquac Provincial Park Hotels
- Johnson Shut-Ins State Park Hotels
- Steveston Hotels
- Key West