Shrimp Factory, Mazatlán

• Shrimp Factory
    by Tdawg40sw
  • The Sports Saloon: BEST FISH FRY

by jamrockwis Written Oct 29, 2004

The Cleanest Bar/Rest in Mazatlan. What makes this place special are many things, no under 18 allowed for us adults, Bugers out of this world w/ onion rings, philly cheese steak, best. The place to watch Monday Night football w/prizes. All mos tforgot about home meatball and sausage sandwhiches. Most of the local American and Canadains are there. Maricha and Mike are great hosts, you can tell they spend time making sure we are treated right.

Favorite Dish: I believe the the best dish is Friday Fish fry, the fish is Botete, and can be prepared four different ways, butter only, butter and garlic, breaded or which I like is the the beer batter. Comes with cole slaw and choice of french fries or potato salad. Excellent...... One other night was good also Wed. spagetti night.

• Tdawg40sw's Profile Photo

Shrimp Factory: World's Best Shrimp

by Tdawg40sw Written Mar 28, 2008

This has to be the best seafood place in the world. The resaurant's owner, Alberto, is very friendly and helpful. He definately goes beyond what is expected of a host. He makes you feel like part of his family.

Favorite Dish: The shrimp Alberto serves is the best I have had anywhere.

• Shrimp Factory: Best Shrimp I've ever tasted in my whole mouth!

by Nancy861 Written Mar 7, 2011

Superior!! On our first trip to Mazatlan March 2011 we stopped into the Shrimp Factory for an early supper. The Pina Colada I ordered was top shelf and as fresh as I have ever tasted. We order the #1 combo for two which consisted of a shrimp cocktail with 5 of the freshest shrimp I have ever tasted and 12 of the biggest, best, freshest shrimp ever! Awesome service, excellent pineapple dipping sauce for the shrimp and the coconut shrimp was the best.

Favorite Dish: The coconut shrimp and beer battered shrim p were the best ever. So fresh and tender and cooked to perfection.... a total must try!

• Festivals

Instant Answers: Mazatlán

Comments

Hotels Near Shrimp Factory
3.5 out of 5 stars