Puerto Peñasco Nightlife

by mrandmrsdevlin
    by mrandmrsdevlin
    by SpringBreakerASU

Most Recent Nightlife in Puerto Peñasco

• Sammy's Beach Club: WOW!

by SpringBreakerASU Updated Apr 4, 2011

Sammy's has the most crazy wet Tshirt contests in all of Rock Point. We were at the reef and thier contests were pretty cool. But when we saw sammy's it off the chains!!! It's just pretty much girls gone wild LIVE! I took about 120 pics of the contest and it lasted at leat 1 hour! The music was bumpin even after the contest, I wish that the nighttime there was better. Considering that they have the best club at night (as far as their lighting and music) but nobody seems to know about this club. It is towards the end of the strip, but it is worth the distance. I will be there in Spring Break '07 and I am gonna party!!!

Dress Code: Daytime - BEACH WEAR
    NIGHTIME - DRESS TO IMPRESS

• rosyposy's Profile Photo

Manny's Cantina: Manny's Spring Break

by rosyposy Written Dec 29, 2006

We always stay right next to Manny's it's the place to be...we went there every night durig our Spring Break...there aren't that many options...lets see there is BAJA which is too packed I would say and for me it was too nuts....girls making out on the bars...but in a very nasty way...not sexy just plain vulgar...so you pervs can check that out...and then there is the REEF during the day...which is cool also has contests but they are entertaining at the least...plenty of cool people around there and the banana boats which will for sure make you fall into the salty ass water...umm..pink cadillac closed...it was ghetto anyway...the place i loved was don julios good music...but it was closed two yrs ago when i went again...so yeah we went to manny's cause its free to get in...cheap drinks...good music...and i really dont care about the nasty girl contests they have at the other places where i have to pay $10-$15 dollars to see a girl who isn't as hot as I am...hahaha...good thing is its a fun place to be....I haven't seen a fight there ever...

Dress Code: beach wear

• School Holidays
    • Study Abroad

• Pink Cadillac: Pink Cadillac

by mrandmrsdevlin Written Aug 18, 2005

I have seen many a nightclub go under over the years that I've been going to Rocky Point. One of the stalwarts, however, is The Pink Cadillac. It's a big wearhouse-style top 40 dance club with two bars. Even in the slow season it is one of the few clubs that stays pretty busy.

Dress Code: As with most things in mexico, anything goes...

• Manny's: Itenerary

by mrandmrsdevlin Written Apr 7, 2005

When in Rocky Point, no matter what, always start at Manny's Beach Club. There you are guarenteed not to end up someplace that you don't want to be at the end of the night. It's a great place to enjoy the last bit of sunlight and a couple XXLager's and figure out where to go for the remainder of the night.

Dress Code: Bikini's and Board Shorts...or something along those lines. Manny's is casual, casual, casual... ie. you want to look like you didn't spend any time getting ready, and you just rolled in from the beach. The only thing you need to bring are your drinking shoes!

Instant Answers: Puerto Peñasco

Comments

Puerto Peñasco Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Puerto Peñasco nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Puerto Peñasco sightseeing.

View all Puerto Peñasco hotels