The SCUBA diving in Rocky Point is pretty horrible. This is where we went for our checkout dive and the conditions were horrible. It's so sandy there that the visibility is horrible if there is even the slightest storm.
There isn't much wildlife besides rays and a few fish to see, but the area is highly populated with shrimp and if you go during the right time of year you hear a constant clicking sound, which is them sending out a mating call!
Folk murals seldom seen
Wall of murals along outdoor neighborhood basketball court. This is in a poor neighborhood seldom seen by tourists a few blocks southwest of City Hall.
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Arts and Culture
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices