Saint-Pierre Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Saint-Pierre

• Hotel Neptune: Don't even leave the hotel

by joeandcarrie Written Dec 13, 2002

Yummy. And never see the bottom of your wine glass again. Eventually we had to leave wine in the glass so they'd stop refilling it. One waiter just circled the room with a bottle of red in one hand, white in the other.

Great food (French onion soup) and the best chocolate cake I have ever had or probably will ever have again.

No ambiance, but we didn't really need any. It was buffet style, too.

Reservations were necessary here, too. Just about everywhere, I think.

Favorite Dish: I just talked about this. But it was worth repeating. French onion soup. Like they invented it. And chocolate cake. Did I mention the cake?

• Le Cabestan: Reserve a table

by joeandcarrie Written Dec 13, 2002

Neat little place tucked in residental neighborhood. Seafaring theme...unsurprising I guess. Great food (says joe) learn some french before you order (says carrie). But you absolutely can't just walk in off the street. On that we agree.

Favorite Dish: Baked salmon on a cedar shingle. With stringbeans wrapped in bacon and awesome potatoes. No really have some. And they appear to reserve the table for you FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT.

• Ile de France: Order wine

Beautiful historic hotel and restaurant downtown St. Pierre

Favorite Dish: We loved our meal here, but don't remember what it was. Order wine, though. This was the first time we decided not to, since we'd had wine with practically every meal. We asked for spring water, and the waitress plunked a 2 liter bottle in the middle of the table and acted very offended.

Instant Answers: Saint-Pierre

Comments

Saint-Pierre Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Saint-Pierre restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Saint-Pierre sightseeing.