Gulf Shores Restaurants

Little cheese breads
    by grandmaR

Most Recent Restaurants in Gulf Shores

• kadelia's Profile Photo

The Beach Club Restaurant: The Sweet Potato chips...aahhhh!

by kadelia Written Nov 20, 2003

Located in the Beach Club resort, this fine restaurant highlights local "catch of the day" into fantastic meals that do not disappoint. Their freshly mad sweet potato chips I have dreamed about inbetween visits!

• Jmill42's Profile Photo

Calpyso's: Crabmeat Gazpacho's... 'nuf said

by Jmill42 Written Nov 22, 2002

The crabmeat gazpacho's are really good. I had never heard of such a thing, and being the risktaker that I am, I went for it. I advise you do the same. Really good. My friend got a hamburger, that he said was really good, and it was massive!

Favorite Dish: Crabmeat Gazpacho

• kel_e's Profile Photo

1. The Spot2. McGuire's Irish...

by kel_e Written Oct 5, 2002

1. The Spot
    2. McGuire's Irish Pub (in Pensacola)
    3. Pink Pony Pub
    4. Hazel's (for breakfast- actually in Orange Beach, I think)
    The Spot is a little nicer... not a barefoot and bikini type place like the others. Very good food. We always went here for my birthday every year.
    The Pink Pony will take you in off the beach for some good music and good bar food.
    McGuire's.... Hmmmm, where do I start? This is a place you have to see for yourself! A very fun place!! Many famous people have been here. Beware of the bathrooms!! (they are clean and nice- but tricky!)

Favorite Dish: Nothing special- I have a limited diet, and I am allergic to fish. I just eat burgers, salads, margaritas, and whatever.
    I have heard the Gumbo and Shrimp are great wherever you go.

• Really like casual and good...

by ybilliesue Written Oct 4, 2002

Really like casual and good food. Papparoccos is the best. The steamer and The camp were also very good.
    Small town atmosphere and safety with all music and fun you can have. Especially during the shrimp fest.

Favorite Dish: No doubt about it, oysters and big reds!

• ABL1958's Profile Photo

ABL1958's Restaurant Tip

by ABL1958 Written Oct 4, 2002

This restaurant caught our eye simply because of the fun name 'A wok on the beach'. I thought it was funny, anyway. And it's typical of so many of the little eateries around there...unique in one way or the other!

• ABL1958's Profile Photo

The Spot

by ABL1958 Written Oct 4, 2002

The Spot
    I apologize for this picture being so dark. The restaurant is raised like so many of the buildings along the coast because of the likelihood of storm surges, but that fact also gave you a better view of the ocean....and on that night, the full moon!

Favorite Dish: I know what I ate was fish and it was delicious!!! I believe it was catfish...but Paul may need to correct me. I remember that the ambience of the place was wonderful, the company was great, the scenery beautiful! The service here was prompt and courteous in that great southern style. If it was a warmer evening we would have eaten out on the deck overlooking the beach and the ocean, as that was an option. I recommend this place to anyone visiting Gulf Shores!

Instant Answers: Gulf Shores

Comments

Gulf Shores Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Gulf Shores restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Gulf Shores sightseeing.