Prattville Travel Guide

Prattville Hotels

Prattville Restaurants

• butterflykizzez04's Profile Photo

by butterflykizzez04 Written Feb 5, 2014

You can buy a t-shirts for $12.95...This restaurant was very good. It was located in a strip mall near the "BAMA LANES" bowling alley. It is dark inside with a large dance floor and band a few nights a week. A large bar, that goes into a semi circle..and tables located all around the bar.

Tony ordered a bottle of budweiser and I opted for soda..He could smoke in there and the Ravens vs Broncos game was on all the televisions...so he was in heaven or as close as it could get in Alabama!!!

He ordered the Oyster deep fried with french fries and hush puppies..and I ordered the sampler platter with 4 each of hot wings, potato skins and cheese sticks..with sour cream, marinara sauce and ranch dressing..it was very good! I would highly recommend it.

After tip and taxes it was only $32. I would highly recommend to all. I would eat here again...definitely..
    don't be put off by the dark bar atmosphere..the food is AWESOME and the seafood is FRESH!!!

• Beer Tasting
    • Singles

• butterflykizzez04's Profile Photo

by butterflykizzez04 Written Feb 5, 2014

Great milkshake. I ordered a small strawberry milkshake and it cost $4.04. I loved it. There was over 30 flavors to choose from..a lot like a Baskin n' Robbins.

I highly recommend this Ice Cream Bar if you are CRAVING the goodness

• TravellerMel's Profile Photo

by TravellerMel Written Jan 27, 2014

My husband remembered this place fondly from his days as PM during the construction of a major hunting & fishing supply store, so when we came to visit our friends in Prattville, this is where he wanted to have lunch. The place itself is very rustic, beautifully situated next to a river, and the service was very fast. I had the Pulled pork sandwich which was delicious - very tender. The baked beans were good too. My ONLY complaint is that they were out of Diet Coke - I had to get the iced tea, since I cannot drink "regular" sodas. The iced tea was good and fresh, but you know how when you get your mouth set for a particular flavor, nothing else will do? Anyway - my meal was very tasty and satisfying. I would go back again. :-)

Instant Answers: Prattville

Comments

Prattville Travel Guide
Map of Prattville