Anchor Point Travel Guide

View from the Highway

Anchor Point Off The Beaten Path

• AlbuqRay's Profile Photo

by AlbuqRay Written Sep 29, 2007

Going east on North Fork Road on the way to Nikolaevsk, there was a log cabin with a totem pole that looked abandoned. Seems like it was too early to be closed for the winter. The cabin was located at the top of a hill about halfway to Nikolaevsk. I hope the owner gets to enjoy it again.

Later when I was in Bethel, I met a guy at breakfast at Bentley's Porter House. He was the fire chief in Anchor Point and lived on North Fork Road. He could not figure out which place I meant, so maybe my location is a little off.

Log Cabin on North Fork Road Interesting Totem Pole Boarded Up

• AlbuqRay's Profile Photo

by AlbuqRay Updated Sep 29, 2007

When I was driving around looking for things around Anchor Point, I noticed this land for sale. I think it was about 2 miles south of Anchor Point but I am guessing. It really was a beautiful location on a stream with a gravel circle driveway right off the Sterling Highway. I was thinking, why would anyone want to sell this? However, then I got to thinking what it might be like in the winter. Maybe that is the reason. Sure was a pretty place in the summer though.

View from the Highway Trees and Flowers Gravel Driveway and Clover Right on a Stream Back Side of Property

• Anchor Point Hotels

0 Hotels in Anchor Point

Instant Answers: Anchor Point

Comments

Anchor Point Travel Guide
Map of Anchor Point