Buskin River State Recreation Site Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Buskin River State Recreation Site

Buskin Beach BBQ: Fresh fish on the beach

by herzog63 Written Dec 31, 2003

Jamela and Hadji

Well if you have confidence enough you can leave home with just a grill, some briquettes, and tin foil.....and hope like heck you can catch a fish in the first few minutes so you can put it on the grill!! Better to bring a bag of potato chips just in case!! hahaha
    There are plenty of rocks around to build an fire circle to make a safe BBQ. It is great family fun and we do this several times each summer. You won't be alone as quite often other families are doing the same thing.

• National/State Park
    • Adventure Travel

• herzog63's Profile Photo

In my home: Salmon in the pan (After)

by herzog63 Written Dec 30, 2003

Fried Salmon

This is what I like my salmon fillets to look like after frying them. As I write this in December and I'm hungry I think I've got to call my wife and ask here to take a fillet or two out of the freezer!!

• herzog63's Profile Photo

In my house: Salmon in the pan (Before)

by herzog63 Written Dec 30, 2003

Getting ready to fry

Here is a shot of my favorite way to prepare Salmon.....Sounds boring for most. hahah With so many exotic ways to prepare salmon fillets but I like to pan fry it in butter with Salt and pepper until brown. Then serve with rice and string beans!! Yummy!! Also my favorite part of the salmon is the belly. So When I fill the fish I make sure that I shorten up the fillet so that I can remove the belly in one piece. Extra yummy!!!

Favorite Dish: All of this is for free....well you need $$$ for gas and a fishing license and other various stuff........ahhaa

• herzog63's Profile Photo

Jamela's Kitchen: Bake it at home!

by herzog63 Written Jan 2, 2004

Baked Salmon

We quite often will bake salmon at home. We like to add Green Bell Pepper, Red Bell Pepper, sliced onions, Black Pepper, Salt and Mayonaise and bake until done!! Yummy!

• Adventure Travel
    • National/State Park

Instant Answers: Buskin River State Recreation Site

Comments

Buskin River State Recreation Site Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Buskin River State Recreation Site restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Buskin River State Recreation Site sightseeing.

View all Buskin River State Recreation Site hotels