Chena Hot Springs Restaurants

Lunch with Gretchen
    by kaloz

Most Recent Restaurants in Chena Hot Springs

• Chena Hot Springs Restaurant: AMAZING HAMBURGERS!

by birdmanimal Written Oct 13, 2007

Yes, the resort restaurant is the only show in "town." However, the bacon cheeseburger I had there was truly amazing and delicious, obviously made with very high quality ingredients. I went to Alaska planning on eating salmon, halibut, and local seafood everyday...and then I saw the prices! Hamburgers are the only sustaining meals you can find in the Interior/Bush at a reasonable price. Needless to say, I ate a lot of them while there! Chena's was the best in Alaska, among the best I've had in my life!

Favorite Dish: Hamburgers!

• Spa and Resort

• MTrav's Profile Photo

Two Rivers Lodge: On the way to Chena Hot Springs

by MTrav Written Dec 12, 2005

Near the west end of the road to Chena Hot Springs is Two Rivers Lodge. This is one of the finer restaurants in the Fairbanks area.

This can be a nice stop along the drive between Fairbanks and Chena Hot Springs. Be sure to make reservations.

There is a solarium in the summer.

• MTrav's Profile Photo

Trails End: Restaurant / bar

by MTrav Written Dec 12, 2005

Trails End is located in the resort, and it is the only restaurant at Chena Hot Springs. In the past 5 years or so, the quality of the food has ranged from mediocre to good.

The last time I was there, (9-05) the food was better. The resort is also growing their own organic produce now, which should improve things even more.

• kaloz's Profile Photo

Restaurant at Chena Hot Springs: There is only one place to eat.

by kaloz Written Feb 27, 2003

Lunch with Gretchen

We had to laugh because each day when we asked what the soup was, it was cream of sweet potato. I think they serve it till it is all gone. The food wasn't bad, a bit pricey, but they've got you, and we did get a good deal on the package. The service was pretty bad, and the kitchen was slow. Once we made the mistake of ordering lunch, while they were still set up for breakfast, though they told us it would be no problem. It was.

Favorite Dish: Cream of sweet potato soup! (haha) For lunch I had the chilies rellenos and a club sandwich the next day , and at dinner had the duck (two ways). Gretchen had fish and chips, the club sanwich, and a steak with shrimp. Overall the food was good.

• Spa and Resort
    • Trains

Instant Answers: Chena Hot Springs

Comments

Chena Hot Springs Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Chena Hot Springs restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Chena Hot Springs sightseeing.

View all Chena Hot Springs hotels