Pasagshak State Recreation Site Restaurants

• herzog63's Profile Photo

Jamelas BBQ Pit!! LOL: Cooking that Fresh Fish on the Beah

by herzog63 Written Jul 17, 2003

My wife and son

First of all you gotta catch a Salmon!! LOL or if you don't know how just bring me along!! I like to bake the salmon with onions,salt and pepper but you can bring what ever you like on salmon. Aluminum foil and a grill to put on the fire is handy too. Bake until done then EAT!! Yummy...I can eat salmon every day!!
    My son is fond of the Marshmallows...lower right hand corner...LOL

• Camping
    • National/State Park

• herzog63's Profile Photo

Place your name here!!: No restaurants!! Bring your own supplies!

by herzog63 Written Jul 17, 2003

Our breakfast

There aren't any places to eat at Pasagshak so you will have to bring all of your own supplies and cooking Utensils. There are Firepits but you will have to either bring your own wood or hope that it hasn't been raining recently. ( TOUGH TO BURN WET WOOD) You are allowed to gather beach wood but not cut down live trees. They won't burn anyways as there are only Alders and a couple of small Spruce Trees.
    It is great to catch a salmon in the river and to be eating just minutes later! It doesn't get any fresher than that!!

• Camping
    • Beaches

Instant Answers: Pasagshak State Recreation Site

Comments

Pasagshak State Recreation Site Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Pasagshak State Recreation Site restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Pasagshak State Recreation Site sightseeing.

View all Pasagshak State Recreation Site hotels