Tok Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Tok

• artistchic84's Profile Photo

Fast Eddie's: A Good Surprise

by artistchic84 Written Sep 10, 2007

My husband and I were leaving Anchorage/Elmendorf AFB and driving to Haines (mar 05) to catch the ferry, and don't get me wrong Alaska is beautiful. But in March it's still a frozen tundra, and everything looks the same, and when we were traveling towards Tok, I thought that was silly going north when we needed to go south....it's just how the highway system is....anywho I'm glad that we had to drive and stop in Tok. I was a little amused when I saw out motel and the one stop light town. I was also thankful for the restaurant being open considering that time of year a lot of places are closed. I was truly blown away by the decorative alaskan atmosphere that this roadside stop held. This place had more character than your local Friday's. And the food was outrageous. Our waitress was so, so nice. I was even upset I couldnt get the food to go....since we were traveling...it was so much food, for such a great price. Jeff especially loved their great salad bar. If you drive through 2 minute town and don't stop and eat here, you're really missing out!

Favorite Dish: I wish I could remember what I had to eat, maybe Chicken Teriyaki...I don't know, but I remember it was great.

• mcpangie's Profile Photo

Fast Eddie's: A Big Restaurant For A Little Town

by mcpangie Written Dec 25, 2003

A good selection for what seemed to be decent prices. I was pleased that they had a thermometer outside because I couldn't quite tell just how cold it was, even though I knew it was cold. Taking a look at the thermometer reminded me to plug in my truck for the night!

Favorite Dish: I had prime rib and it was more than I could eat and good. Good fries. Clean restaurant. Allowed smoking in a smoking section.

• RitchiS1's Profile Photo

FAST EDDY´S: BURGER AND BREAKFAST

by RitchiS1 Written Jun 22, 2005

FAST EDDY��S RESTAURANT

BREAKFAST AT FAST EDDY´S LL BE VERY GOOD

Favorite Dish: THE RESTAURANT IS VERY POPULAR AND EVERY TIME FULL OF TOURISTS AND CITIZIEN

• Beer Tasting

Instant Answers: Tok

Comments

Tok Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Tok restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Tok sightseeing.