Unalaska Restaurants

Fun for the whole family
    by kaloz

Most Recent Restaurants in Unalaska

• Chitowntrvl's Profile Photo

Mountain View Coffee: Who needs Starbucks?

by Chitowntrvl Updated Jun 13, 2005

Unalaska is a pretty remote place so I was suprised to find an amazingly good coffee shop on the island. Located right off of the main drag through Unalaska/Dutch Harbor is Mountain View Coffee, a drive-through coffee stand that serves a variety of hot and cold specialty espresso beverages as well as muffins, cookies, biscotti (the standard coffee house fare). I ordered the Americano and to my delight and suprise it was the best cup of coffee I have tasted in a long time (way better than Starbucks!) The service is friendly and helpful. Due to its popularity, you may have to wait a few minutes before being able to order but its definately worth the wait. The only drawback: since it is only for drive through orders there is no place to sit and enjoy the awesome scenery.

Favorite Dish: All of the espresso drinks are amazing, but for those who aren't coffee drinkers the chai tea latte, wildberry smoothie, and mexican hot chocolate are tasty and unique.

• kaloz's Profile Photo

Family Restaurant: Not sure what kind of food you want?

by kaloz Written Jan 11, 2004

Fun for the whole family

Honey, what do you feel like eating tonight? I'm not sure either, let's go to the family restaurant in Unalaska, then we won't have to decide until we get there.

Chinese Cuisine, American Food, Japanese Food, Pizza! There is something for everyone.

Favorite Dish: Let's see, I think I will start off with some sushi, won ton soup and an egg roll, then for our main course, pepperoni pizza with onion rings, and for dessert hmm . . . a chocolate milkshake and an fortune cookie.

Yummy!

Actually I couldn't decide.

• Beaches
    • Cruise

• kaloz's Profile Photo

Tino's Steakhouse: A Popular Eatery

by kaloz Written Jan 11, 2004

Tino's

Tino's is a Steakhouse with a Mexican/Seafood twist. Our group all ate together and sampled each others fare, so we got a good sampling.

The restaurant is clean and the food is good.

We were running out of time, so after placing our orders, we snuck out, and had a few drinks at the Elbow Room. We came back and ate lunch, and washed it down with a cold beer.

Favorite Dish: I had Tino's Patty Melt which has avacado in the sandwich $9.25. The Fish Tacos were an excellent choice 9.99. Don't forget the Halibut Ceviche $11.99.

• Beaches
    • Cruise

Instant Answers: Unalaska

Comments

Unalaska Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Unalaska restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Unalaska sightseeing.