Bisbee Restaurants

• With my daughter having Coffee and Ice cream
    With my daughter having Coffee and Ice...
    My daughter
    Bisbee

Most Recent Restaurants in Bisbee

Bisbee Coffee Company: Great Selection of Coffee

by Africancrab Written Mar 19, 2013
    With my daughter having Coffee and Ice cream

This is your best bet for outdoor sitting when in Bisbee. The charming view of main street is right with you allowing you to people watch as you sip on a fresh cup of coffee.

I loved the variety Coffee they have including Kenyan, Tanzanian, Bolivian, Argentine, Sumatra, Colombian, Brazilian and Costa Rican blends. Naturally I got me a Kenyan blend for the rich African hills taste.

Now if you are not in for the coffee because it is too hot, they have Ice cream; my daughter never leaves without eating some. But you must have coffee if only to take it with the freshly baked pastries.

Favorite Dish: Kenyan Coffee and pastry

Cafe Cornucopia: Delectable Sandwiches

by Africancrab Written Mar 19, 2013

This Cafe exceeded my expectations. After walking around Bisbee with my husband and daughter, we decided to get a drink and a bite. Located on main street it is easy to find. My eyes went straight to the tea pots as I'm a tea drinker and collect tea pots. But that was not what did it for me, it was the sandwich.

My sandwich was made of whole wheat soft bread with vegetables including tomatoes, spinach, cucumber, cheese and sprinkle of vinaigrette dressing. Yumm!!!

I had that with a cup of coffee instead of tea, for some reason the smell of coffee just tickled my brain enough and boy, did it taste good. You must try it.

Favorite Dish: Vegetable Sandwich

Santiago's Authentic Mexican & Tequila Bar: Authentic Mexican

by Africancrab Written Aug 22, 2012

Average price in Arizona restaurants is quite simply the going price for anything less than $12 per person. For a tourist town like Bisbee, I was surprised to pay a regular price for food so good and service quite commendable. Santiago's is located at the corner of Howell and Brewery Avenue, quite easy to find.

The interior is colorful with charming and welcoming decor; once you go through the door, a pleasant waiter welcomes you, finding a seat immediately. What was eye catching was the manager coming by to see how we were doing. Having come from Tucson where Mexican food even by the street vendors is good, I must admit Santiago's was exciting. They offered my sister and I, something to excite our rather advanced palettes.

I ordered the rocky Point; 3 soft corn tortillas filled with crispy battered cod fish and cilantro. On the side I had diced tomatoes, onions, cheese and ancho chile sauce.My sister on the other side, ordered a sizzling Fajita of marinated chicken.

I ordered a Tecate beer with lime, but drunk only half of it. My sister ordered lemonade to drink. Our waiter checked on us every so often making sure we are okay, yet not crowding us. the manager came at the beginning and end of our meal to find out if there was anything they could have done better. All in all our meal was grand!

Dot's Diner: Old Style Diner

by Basaic Updated Apr 4, 2011

Dot's Diner

Dot's Diner was built in 1957 and is associated with the Shady Dell RV Park. It is tiny and can accomodate only about 10 people at a time. Food tends toward hot dogs and hamburgers. An interesting experience. Dot's Diner is now open 7 days a week, from 7 AM to 2:30 PM.

• stretke's Profile Photo

Old Bisbee Brewing Company: Tasty Brews

by stretke Updated Nov 18, 2010

Located in downtown Old Bisbee on Brewery Gulch, this new brewhouse serves up 6 finely crafted beers. The IPA is one of the best I've tasted anywhere. The Copper City Ale is a classic. 3 flat screen TVs and free popcorn.

Favorite Dish: The only food they serve is brats. Basic but tasty.

• Motorcycle

El Cobre: Decent Food on the Edge of Town

by Basaic Written Apr 29, 2009

El Cobre Restaurant

El Cobre serves American food like Steak, Chicken, Liver and Onions, Fish and a variety of Shrimp. They also serve Mexican Food. The restaurant is colocated with the San Jose Lodge on the road to Naco. There is a lounge next door. Hours for the restaurant are 7 AM to 9 PM daily.

Favorite Dish: I had the Fish and Shrimp Dinner. It was good but heavily breaded. The gravy was also that sausage gravy that is very thick and full of fat. Obviously, they have never heard of heart disease.

Sully's Old Town Cafe: Cafe Right in Brewery Gulch

by Basaic Updated Mar 13, 2009

Sully's Old Town Cafe

Sully's Old Town Cafe is the newest place to eat in Bisbee. It just opened less than a month ago (February 2009) and is located in Brewery Gulch part of the historic old town section of town. They serve breakfast, sandwiches, salads, and spagetti. The decor is very basic but in a way kinda homey. The owner reminded me a little of Rodney in Wilcox. Straight forward; but still nice and friendly. He tries to make you feel welcome. Hours are 8 AM to 6 PM Sunday through Tuesday, and Thursday; and 8 AM to 9 PM on Saturday and Sunday. They are closed on Wednesday.

Favorite Dish: I had the spagetti with vegetarian sauce and a green salad, for $6.95. The spagetti was well prepared and the serving size was good. The salad dressing on the salad was as much as I wanted to pour (I like a lot of dressing). I topped it off with a $1 can of Sprite.

Santiago's: Not That Great

by Basaic Updated Jun 25, 2008

Santiago's

I asked a local about having lunch at Santiago's and he said "it's okay". He then recommended the Fish Tacos. I had been told before the Fish Tacos were good; but I wasn't in the mood for them. I tried the Santo Platter which consisted of two cheese enchiladas, a chile relleno, rice and beans. Portions were a little small. The rice was overcooked. I was not that pleased. They do have a full bar, maybe if I had a nice Margarita first. . .

Alley Cafe: Good Filling Food

by Basaic Written Oct 1, 2007

Alley Cafe

The Alley Cafe is a tiny place located down an alley in Bisbee. It specializes in good filling food. It has things like ribs, hotdogs, hamburgers, sandwiches and meatloaf. I had what they call a meatloaf sundae which is a slab of meatloaf topped by a scoop of mashed potatoes and gravy. They also had something called a belly bomb which was a slab of meatloaf topped with chili and cheese. Thay also serve wine and beer. Open daily except Tuesday and Wednesday. You can order/eat inside or out. I opted for outside to savor the Arizona weather.

Favorite Dish: The meatloaf sundae, which is a slab of meatloaf topped by a scoop of mashed potatoes and gravy, was good. I also had a can of Barq's Rootbeer.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo

Bisbee Coffee Company: A little bit of Bisbee in every cup

by matcrazy1 Updated Mar 3, 2007

BISBEE COFFEE COMPANY

We decided to stop in Bisbee for two reasons: coffee we needed and beautiful location in Mule Mountains we noticed driving Arizona State Highway 80 from Tombstone as soon as we entered the area of town. Driving around looking for parking space (it was not that easy at first) we twice passed through cafe with tables put on the sun outside. As we also noticed museum (Bisbee Mining & Historical Museum) and it was late (before 5 pm, I think) we decided first to go to see the museum but they closed at 4 pm. So, we came back to the cafe called Bisbee Coffee Company which is open Sun - Thur: 7 am - 5 pm, Fri-Sat: 7 am - 9 pm.

I didn't like the massive Art Deco building of community center (Bisbee Visitor Center is there) in which cafe was placed but its interior was a nice surprise. It's a self service cofeehouse. They offer fresh coffee roasted at place daily, espresso, cakes, pastries, tea, and ice cream. Add sandwiches and soups for breakfast/lunch. They sell their specialty coffees and teas by the cup but also beans and leaves by the bag.
    The choice of coffee is quite good, you may try coffee from Guatemala, Sumatra, Colombia, Kenya, Bolivia, Sulawesi, and surely Brazil (world's leader in coffee production) including decaffeinated coffee from Costa Roca and Sumatra. Apart from that they offer exquisite, fresh-roasted coffee daily of 5 blends.

One thing I noticed in the USA that each cafe, each gas station, each coffeehouse or coffee shop offers a variety of decaffeinated coffee (usually called shortly decaf). Well, my homecountry, Poland seems to be a bit backwards with decaf, that is surely available (no that widely though) but still not very popular among coffee lovers.

Favorite Dish: We surely wanted fresh-roasted coffee (daily at place) and didn't know which 2 of 5 to choose. I asked about mild coffee and we had Copper Queen Blend and Miner's Blend coffee served in huge like a bucket (as usual in the USA :-) paper cups. Both were delicious, Copper Queen a little bit sweet! My strong recommendation, if you are able to accept paper mugs. Great taste and reasonable price is an advantage.

I was at the beginning of long trip around western part of the USA and that's why I didn't buy their caffee for home.

• Renaissance Pizza: wow!!!! what amazing pizza!!!! salads too!!!!!!!!!

by chriseparent Written Jul 14, 2006

omg! what a great place to eat. this had to be the best pizza I've ever tasted in my life! all imported ingredients- everything made from scratch. you have got to stop in this place in Old Bisbee!!!!

Favorite Dish: margherita rustics- pizza with garlic sauce, fresh basil, fresh tomatoes, 3 kinds of cheese!!

• rtBrandie's Profile Photo

La Rosa's: La Rosa's

by rtBrandie Written Oct 4, 2004

Wonderful quaint atmosphere; very intimate feeling. Make reservations and bring your own bottle of wine (due to the type of alcohol license they can serve it to you but not sell it to you).

Favorite Dish: Ravioli, ravioli, ravioli.....and the bread. And any dessert on the menu! Not that I enjoy carbs...

• rtBrandie's Profile Photo

Cafe Cornucopia: Cafe Cornucopia

by rtBrandie Written Oct 4, 2004

The sandwiches, the tea pots, the people - they're all so Bisbee. And the sweet bread they serve with most meals makes my mouth water. After the first time I went in I was treated like a regular everytime thereafter!
    Oh, the sandwiches are quite big as well as delicious.

-They are closed on either Tuesdays or Wednesdays!!

Favorite Dish: The veggie sandwich is my favorite with the piles of veggies and soft bread. I also loved the meatloaf and I don't really like meatloaf.

• Cafe RoKa: The best in Bisbee

by NeilMcleod Written Jan 14, 2004

Take it from a local, this place is the best by far. It would be a great restaurant in any city. Get reservations.

Favorite Dish: The duck, the salmon, the crab cakes, the filet, the soups, the salad, the desserts,It's all good

• bottleofdoom's Profile Photo

Old Tymer's Saloon: Affordable

by bottleofdoom Updated Sep 4, 2003

Old Tymer's is a saloon, but they have a dining area away from the bar area. It is a pretty big place & has a great casual atmosphere. Sometimes they have live music such as jazz. You might even see the owner playing in the band. Another good place for local character. The food is rather affordable & good. I believe there are some vegetarian selections as well. There is also patio dining.

Favorite Dish: I really liked the crawfish dip as an appetizer.

Instant Answers: Bisbee

Comments

Bisbee Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Bisbee restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bisbee sightseeing.