Canyon de Chelly National Monument Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Canyon de Chelly National Monument

• Christophe01's Profile Photo

BURGER KING: Unforgettable

by Christophe01 Updated Sep 14, 2012

A very good experience, a bit stressed by entering, we were four French tourists among Navajo Indians. Chinle is composed of 89% of American Indian.The staff was very friendly. An unforgettable stopover ♥♥♥♥

♫♪☺☺☺☺☺♪♫

• National/State Park

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo

Canyon de Chelly Picnic Grounds: Picnic Lunch

by ATXtraveler Written May 25, 2009

Canyon de Chelly National Monument does not have any restaurants onsite, so your options are to either bring your own food or to head back in to Chinle, AZ which is the closest town with services. Since we were road tripping it, we opted for a picnic, and found the picnic site to be very small, but highly useable. There were several park benches inside what appeared to be a animal pen, although it was definitely clean and had wood chips on the ground. We were there in off season, so there is really no way to tell how busy it gets in the summer time, but we were all alone there around lunch time in April.

There is a little bit of shade in the picnic area, and all the tables seemed to be bunched up under these trees for that purpose.

For our picnic, we had lunch meat and cheese for sandwiches, celery with cream cheese dip for a snack, and a couple sodas.

• Basaic's Profile Photo

The Junction Restaurant: Great Food in Chinle

by Basaic Written Jul 31, 2007

Hostess, The Junction Restaurant

The menu at The Junction Restaurant has a huge variety of food. They have local specialties like Navajo Burgers and other types of food. I had fish and it was great. My friend Brian and I enjoyed it so much we returned for breakfast. I had a Southwestern Omelet. Portions were big enough that we did not go hungry. The staff was efficient and friendly. I will DEFINITELY return to this restaurant on my next trip in the area.

• National/State Park

• PinkFloydActuary's Profile Photo

Taco Bell: Chinle, Arizona

by PinkFloydActuary Written Sep 25, 2005

There is no place to eat in the park, so if you don't have a picnic lunch, there are a few options in Chinle, a small town about two miles west of the monument. The most accessible was a Taco Bell, which I'm sure most of you have your own opinions about.

Favorite Dish: Regular tacos (soft shell)

Instant Answers: Canyon de Chelly National Monument

Comments

Canyon de Chelly National Monument Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Canyon de Chelly National Monument restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Canyon de Chelly National Monument sightseeing.

View all Canyon de Chelly National Monument hotels