Glendale Favorites

• Twins goofing outside their dentist's office, AZ
    Twins goofing outside their dentist's...
    by jumpingnorman

Most Recent Favorites in Glendale

• jumpingwithnorman's Profile Photo

Avoiding Baggage Fees

by jumpingwithnorman Updated Aug 14, 2009

Fondest memory: If you're like me, sometimes you'll find yourself with more shopping bags than space in your baggage when it's time to head home. So I always have 2 options! If I'm staying at a friend's house, then I can always call UPS (1-800-PICKUPS) to pick up the boxed items I have (I consolidate all the items into a single box that I would buy at a local U-Haul store or a FedEx/Kinko store). I can write them a check for the amount needed to ship the box or have them charge it to my creit card. If I'm staying at a hotel or I'm on the move, then I just find out where the nearest FedEx/Kinko store is and head there with all my items. I can buy the box right there, pack it all and send it all in one place. Whenever I'm travelling for over a month with my 3 boys, I've also been known to ship all our dirty clothes home instead of doing laundry. Saves me from having to pack smelly clothes! Hahaha

• Adventure Travel

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo

Jump into the Glendale Visitor Center

by jumpingnorman Written Apr 4, 2009

Favorite thing: Amazing that we now have a very nice Visitor Center! The City of Glendale needs it because there are so many attractions to be seen at this vibrant city! The Glendale Visitor Center is an official Local Visitor Information Center. More than 500 brochures are on display covering the state's attractions.

The center has free local, regional and statewide maps, brochures and travel information.

They have friendly and helpful travel counselors who can assist with accommodations and directions.

Internet access is also available for visitors!!!

Glendale Visitor Center
    5800 W. Glenn Drive, Suite 140
    Glendale, AZ 85301
    The Glendale Visitor Center is located in the heart of Historic Downtown Glendale, one block north of Glendale Avenue in the Bank of America Building, ground floor.
    (623) 930-4500
    (877) 800-2601
    Email: tourinfo@visitglendale.com
    www.VisitGlendale.com

Fondest memory: The Superbowl 2008 was held here and we live close to the Stadium!

Twins goofing outside their dentist's office, AZ

Instant Answers: Glendale

Comments

Glendale Favorites

Reviews and photos of Glendale favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Glendale sightseeing.