Tours by Air, Grand Canyon National Park

Know about this? Rate It!

• Sharrie's Profile Photo

Aerial views

by Sharrie Written Feb 25, 2003

Favorite thing: Take a flight from Las Vegas. This to me is the best way to see the Canyon. From the top, everything appears so small, but not insignificant. That's one of the reason why I love to fly. It's a very inspiring & uplifting journey; even on the 747! I think I'm most creative & clear-minded on a flight. However, I'm not referring to those 15-hours flight.

The wonderful thing about seeing it from the top is that you get to see almost everything, especially if you have a powerful zoom lens with you. All the eyes can take in, & all places inaccessible by road. Some of the most unforgettable sights I've ever seen are all from the plane! Check out my Lake Powell page if you've yet seen some of the most awesome sights from the plane.

Fondest memory: Discovered the unnamed & seen the unimaginable!

• Eco-Tourism

• Sharrie's Profile Photo

Fly me to the GC!

by Sharrie Written Feb 25, 2003

Favorite thing: To enjoy vistas such as these, the only way to do it is to fly. As I've mentioned earlier, I've been to this wonderful national park for more than 5 times. Most of the time, they were on the plane. But, with a stopover in the Grand Canyon Village. Really, Grand Canyon is even bigger than some of the countries in the world. So, there's no better way to see it than from the air. It's an experience of a lifetime, one that you'll never forget!

• Eco-Tourism

Instant Answers: Grand Canyon National Park

Comments

View all Grand Canyon National Park hotels