Bright Angel, Grand Canyon National Park

• Callavetta's Profile Photo

Bright Angel Bar: Simple Bar Food amongst Nature's Wonders

by Callavetta Written May 13, 2006

The Scot in the Bright Angel Bar

We decided to have lunch and a beer at the Bright Angel Bar. It's a comfy enough place, but I have to say, they missed the boat when they planned out this building. The gift shop has the prime real estate, with the windows overlooking the canyon. The bar is rather closed off, with windows looking out toward the front. We would have been far more tempted to linger over more drinks, had the view been of the caoyon.

That said, we did time our meal break perfectly as a rain storm, complete with thunder, hit while we were there.

Favorite Dish: I had a buffalo burger and onion rings. It was tasty. I'm getting to be a fan of these low fat buffalo burgers. John will have to tell you about the beer. I had diet coke, being the designated driver. They didn't have iced tea. What's up with that?

• aqazi's Profile Photo

Bright Angel: Very Nice

by aqazi Written Jul 14, 2007

Probably the best restaurant in the park. Great location and great food at afforodable prices. Came here on several occasions and we were happy everytime. The place gets busy so be sure to reserve in advance.

Instant Answers: Grand Canyon National Park

Comments

Hotels Near Bright Angel
3.5 out of 5 stars