Jerome Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Jerome

• Agraichen's Profile Photo

The Haunted Hamburger: Hauntingly good Burgers

by Agraichen Updated May 22, 2013

No trip to Jerome is complete without a stop at The Haunted Hamburger. The menu is great as is the service. The history of the location as a rooming house complete with haunting spirits. We didn't see/hear any on our trip but I can imagine any building 100+ years old has some stories to tell.

Favorite Dish: The house burger of course. It was done to perfection and tasted wonderful. The steak frys were also done extra crispy as I'd requested.

• Basaic's Profile Photo

Red Rooster Cafe: More Food and History

by Basaic Written Dec 4, 2008

I heard the food at the Red Rooster Cafe was very good. I opted to eat at The Haunted Hamburger so I cannot give a first hand account. I did, however, meet a couple of the workers from the restaurant and they were nice guys. The Red Rooster is open 11 AM to 3 PM Monday through Friday and 11AM to 4PM on weekends.

Red Rooster Cafe
    • National/State Park

• Basaic's Profile Photo

The Haunted Hamburger: History and Food

by Basaic Updated Dec 3, 2008

Haunted Hamburger is located in the historic Rykoff Apartments Building built in 1920. It is located far up the hillside on Clark Street and has a nice patio and a large picture window affording a spectacular view of the valley. Food was pretty good and the service was friendly. They also have a full service bar.

Favorite Dish: I had the Fish Fillets and French Fries. Very Good.

Jerome Palace/Haunted Hamburger Cheryl and Sean
    • National/State Park

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo

MILE HIGH Grill and Spirits: Campy Restaurant

by VeronicaG Updated May 16, 2007

Stopping a local to ask for the best place to have lunch, we climbed up two street levels to find MILE HIGH Grill and Spirits.

The restaurant has a small dining area in which a long counter runs the length of a bar. Upon entering, we saw that only two seats were available. Timing worked in our favor and we grabbed those two spaces.

The room was filled with chatter. Time didn't seem to be much of an issue here, so we casually began conversation with a very nice couple from Ohio. Eventually, I ordered a Chicken Caesar Salad ($13.00), which was excellent.

MILE HIGH certainly was a popular choice for lunch, so if you're not in a hurry try it!

Favorite Dish: The chicken casesar salad was delicious

Mile High Grill and Spirits
    • Seniors
    • Singles

• Azonie's Profile Photo

The Haunted Hamburger: Super Views while you dine!

by Azonie Written May 3, 2006

The Haunted Hamburger has something for everyone...My sister had a super good Burger there and I had a Grilled chicken sandwich with mushrooms and onions and OMG were we blown away! It was all awesome!

Favorite Dish: So far the Grilled chicken sandwich.

Inside the Haunted Hamburger The Area with The Haunted Hamburger The Area with The Haunted Hamburger Haunted Hamburger is to the left of the picture.
    • Architecture

• transient_wanderer's Profile Photo

Reynard Cyber Cafe: Cyber Cafe

by transient_wanderer Written Oct 11, 2004

I know it looks like a hole-in-the-wall from the outside, but it was a great little brunch/cafe restaurant. I don't remember if they are open in the afternoon or evening, as we went for brunch, but I definitely recommend it. The indoor ambiance isn't particularly impressive, but who needs ambiance 10 minutes after you've woken up? If you need directions from the locals, just ask for the cyber cafe.

Favorite Dish: They have a good choice of brunch foods, and great coffee. We ended up ordering a bag of granola 'to go'. They have muffins, bagels, eggs, etc., and a few dessert foods, as well.

The Cyber Cafe

• agarces's Profile Photo

The Asylum: Great Food, Beautiful Views

by agarces Written Oct 22, 2003

The Asylum is located at the historic Jerome Grand Hotel. The restaurant is fairly small, but the food was great. They have a huge wine list to choose from.

Favorite Dish: One of the specials was New York Sirloin beef tips over spinach pasta. It was sauteed with shiitake mushrooms, onoins, and a cabernet demi glazé and served with steamed vegetables and steak fries or mashed potatoes. Absolutely incredible.

• shrimp56's Profile Photo

The Jerome Grille: Down home in Jerome ...

by shrimp56 Written Oct 2, 2002

The restaurants in Jerome range from the ordinary to the fancy -- we just grabbed the first one we saw because it was there -- turned out to a be a great choice! Full of local characters as well as tourists, the menu hadn't heard that cholesterol is bad -- so we gave in and chowed down.

• Agraichen's Profile Photo

Mile High Inn & Grill: Mile High Burgers

by Agraichen Updated May 22, 2013

While we didn't have time to eat at this location speaking to locals, the claim of the best hamburger in AZ is quite true. I'll save it for the next trip.

Instant Answers: Jerome

Comments

Jerome Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Jerome restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Jerome sightseeing.