Nogales Shopping

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo

Coquettes: Economic shopping

by matcrazy1 Updated Oct 23, 2006

COQUUETTE'S  FAMILY  DEPT.  STORE

Coquettes Family Department Store is a department store located in Nogales downtown. I didn't shop there but I could see quite a lot of local cars parking there. No wonder, it's an inexpensive store.

There are: SAFEWAY grocery store and WAL-MART department store (no food) in Nogales.

• kop-queen's Profile Photo

Crazy Mexico

by kop-queen Updated May 30, 2005

Street and covered market type shops. Very busy so there must be lots of bargains to be had but I'm afraid we were put off by the constant "come inside here ladies" from the men stood outside EVERY store.

If we had been left alone we would probably have browsed and bought but we felt intimidated and ending up skimming past the exteriors only.

What to buy: I'm told that drugs (presumably the legal varieties), jewellrey, and most items are very cheap but we never stopped long enough to find out. Most of it looked a bit junky to me but there were some nice pieces of local crafts to be seen.

Instant Answers: Nogales

Comments

Nogales Shopping

Reviews and photos of Nogales shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Nogales sightseeing.