Oro Valley Travel Guide

• Wingate by Wyndham - Oro Valley
    by toddecus

Oro Valley Things to Do

• The Tree of Knowledge

Located at the local library is a wonderful piece of permanent art Scuplted by Joe A. Tyler. It sits just to the east of parking lot with the Santa Catalina Mountains in the backdrop. The more you read, the more you know.The more you know, the more you grow.The smarter you grow, the stronger your voice.When speaking your mind or making your choice.

• Tucson Marathon

Cool little marathon from Oracle, AZ to Oro ValleyIts mostly downhill, but thats not always an advantage!!

• Oro Valley Hotels

3 Hotels in Oro Valley

Oro Valley Hotels

Oro Valley Restaurants

• Not just steaks~

Once we got checked into our resort, it was time to find food. We headed the Orcale Hwy to find a place and came upon a very fancy shopping outlet. The place was nice and the food was good. The service was good, but it was too warm inside. I did mention it and they did turn the thermosat some. It was way too dark too.Hours of Operation:Sunday -...

• Sports Decor~

We stopped in here so our boys could get their pizza fix. I had this really neat sports decore. The pizza, service, and decore was wonderful.Regular Store Hours:Sun: 11:00-22:00Mon: 11:00-22:00Tue: 11:00-22:00Wed: 11:00-22:00Thu: 11:00-22:00Fri: 11:00-22:45Sat: 11:00-22:45

• Salsa Heaven~

A very unique restaurant that was obviously very popular by locals and I can understand why. The decor is very comfortable and the service was excellent. Our boys got a kick our of the decore and we all loved the food. A huge selection of food and some really taste margarita's!

Oro Valley Nightlife

• lucythedog's Profile Photo

by lucythedog Written Dec 11, 2005

Get out and check out a moonrise in this spectacular park....sun goes down ...moon comes up...awesome

Dress Code: I guess if no one sees ya, ya really dont have to be dressed

Desert Moon Brilliance
    • Hiking and Walking
    • Travel with Pets

Oro Valley Warnings and Dangers

• lucythedog's Profile Photo

by lucythedog Written Oct 28, 2005

As a dog I like to sniff....EVERYTHING...my olfactory system is 40 times more sensitive than you humans...I gotta learn to watch out for all these cacti...they are everywhere!!!

• Desert
    • Mountain Climbing

Oro Valley Favorites

• Art~

I really enjoy and appreciate public art. I feel we do not have enough of. It is nice to see cities putting more effort in sharing some wonderful talent we have.The photographer is located in the Steam Pump Village P1N Oracle Rd & N 1st Ave, Oro Valley, AZ 85737The Bronc sculpture is located in front of several of the resorts along:13355 North...

• Oro Valley Public Library

What a beautiful library and this is where The Tree of Knowledge Art is located at.Located at Oro Valley Public Library1305 W. Naranja DriveOro Valley, AZ 85737(520) 229-5300Library HoursMonday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.Tuesday 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.Wednesday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.Thursday 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.Saturday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.Sunday ClosedOro...

• Safeway

We always find a local grocery store since we have growing boys. We really like the Safeway store chains because they are always clean have a wonderful selection of groceries. The folks are always friendly here too.Rancho Vista Shopping Center12122 N Rancho Vistoso Blv Oro Valley, AZ 85737Store Hours: Mon-Sun: 5:00 AM-MidnightPharmacy Phone:...

Instant Answers: Oro Valley

Comments

Oro Valley Travel Guide
Map of Oro Valley