Been here? Rate It!
CHEVYS MEXICAN: CHEVYS
I HAVE TO PUT THIS ONE ON VT AS MY BEST FRIEND HAS BEEN TELLING ME TO GO FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS. She says its the best mexican resterant she has ever been to and will definetly go back when she is next in the States.
It is actually a chain she went to the one in Florida. The one in Phoenix is actualy in Mesa opposite Fiesta Mall, which is on Alma School RD and just south of Southern Avenue.
Favorite Dish: My opinion of the food was it was really good, probrably one of the better mexican resterants around. Weather it is absolutely the best food i have tasted, I am not sure I will have to go back again.
The Nacho chips and sauce were great. Possibly the best sauce I have had.
The big margarita was huge and didn't taste very alcoholic.
The fish tacos were very tasty
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Phoenix Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Spring Mill State Park Hotels
- Thunder Bay Hotels
- Muskoka Falls Hotels
- Beacon Rock State Park Hotels