Coffee Pot 101, Sedona

by goingsolo
  • Yaqui's Profile Photo

The Coffee Pot Restaurant: 101 Omlettes

by Yaqui Written Apr 12, 2009

This was recommended the last time we were here to try it out. We didn’t, but made sure the next visit we would. We all were very satisfied with the food and service. It is most definitely popular with the locals. It was crowed, but we were seated right away. It has this groovey little gift shop as you walk in. They have daily bargains include numerous Early Bird Breakfast Specials offered from 6am to 9am for as little as $3.75 a plate. Lunch Specials also run daily between noon and the 2:15pm closing time starting at $5.25.

Owners Emile and Patricia Daher purchased the Coffee Pot over sixteen years ago. The Daher's, like many who come to visit Sedona, decided this area was too beautiful so they relocated from Los Angeles, Ca.

Open every day of the year (save Christmas Day) from 6am to 2:15pm

• Sar77's Profile Photo

The Coffee Pot: home of the 101 omlettes..insane.

by Sar77 Written Jan 3, 2004

Very awesome place for breakfast. Its always very busy as everyone goes here--but it is worth the wait.

Favorite Dish: its all good. they have 101 variations of omlettes. that is so crazy. they put the strangest things in them but it all works out I guess. they even have a peanut butter and jam omelette. weird.

• Karnubawax's Profile Photo

Coffee Pot 101: Consider breakfast covered!

by Karnubawax Written May 20, 2005

Where to go for dinner in Sedona can be a daunting choice. Where to go for breakfast, however, is not. The best place for breakfast in Sedona is the Coffee Pot. With lots of seating, colorful decor, lots of locals and awesome food, I can't even imagine looking for a better place - not like I tried.

Favorite Dish: Though the Coffee Pot is famous for its' 101 varieties of omelettes, I must admit that I ate there three times and did not have a single one! I stuck with their awesome waffles! The ham steak was as big as a manhole cover (and burned to perfection - just like I asked)!

Dinner in Sedona can be hit-or-miss (especially if you're on a budget), but this place is a guaranteed winner!

• ThisQueenBee's Profile Photo

The Coffee Pot: 101 Omelettes & the best gift shop in town!

by ThisQueenBee Updated Jun 27, 2003

The Coffee Pot.  Always busy - a good sign!

This place was my absolute favorite find! Named for Coffee Pot Rock that sits behind it (can you tell why from the picture?), this place features 101 different kinds of omelettes. Also the waffles are amazing, really all the breakfast food is, and the Mexican dishes are nothing to sneeze at if you're there later in the day. Pretty affordable, too.

In the afternoon, the sun comes through a stained glass skylight an illuminates the place in vibrant colors. The gift shop will surprise you - a much better place to pick up a few (actually unique) treasures than anywhere in town and at prices that are lower that what you'd guess at-cost was. Finally, Emile, who co-owns the place with his wife (who I didn't personally meet), is one of the warmest, nicest people you will ever meet and truly worth meeting. Ask him about the long Hollywood legacy of both the site and the restaurant itself.

Overall, this place is a 10. You should definitely go.

Favorite Dish: I have to go with the waffles - they're the best I've ever had. But that doesn't mean everything there isn't good. I went there several times and from what I can tell, it's all delicious.

• Great Breakfast: start with...

by DesertSun00 Written Aug 26, 2002

Great Breakfast: start with Coffee Pot
    Nice Lunch: Coffe Roasters or Robert's Creekside
    Fine Dining: Dahl & Diluca Itailan
    Ice cream: Black Cow Cafe
    Sedona can be a very quiet town, not much night action. D&D has music everynight to enjoy w/dinner. Pasta is homemade. This restaurant is always busy, so if you are impatient...this might not be for you.

Favorite Dish: Coffee Roaster has delicious fresh soup and sandwhiches.
    At D&D: try the Veal Botticelli~ veal is sauteed w/shrimp and mushrooms in a marsala demi-glace.
    Black Cow has homemade ice cream -YUM!!

• Light1's Profile Photo

Coffeepot Restaurant - Open...

by Light1 Written Aug 24, 2002

Coffeepot Restaurant - Open for breakfast and lunch. The home of 101 omelettes. This has been a favorite amongst locals as well as visitors for years.
    This is the 'in' place to have breakfast. Service is fast, food is good and prices are low to moderate... a great value you will want to partake on every morning.

Favorite Dish: I enjoy breakfast on the patio... and my favorite is 'huevos rancheros'.

• The Coffee Pot: 101 different omlettes!

by Umevan Written Jun 15, 2008

We visited Sedona recently and had to try the Coffee Pot Restaurant for breakfast. They have over 100 omelettes (including peanut butter and jelly - gulp). The service was good. Even though it was crowded, we got in relatively quickly. We sat down and ordered and everything went so fast. Within minutes, it seemed like we got our omlettes. The omlettes are very good and pretty darn big. We both had coffee. Our bill was over $20.00 which may be reasonable for a tourist area but that's an awful lot for eggs and coffee. I felt rushed to be honest. I'd recommend a visit, just because it's such a novelty. And......the food is pretty good.

Favorite Dish: Fresh spinach and cheese omlette.

Instant Answers: Sedona