Dahl's & Diluca's, Sedona

5 out of 5 stars 3 Reviews

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo

Amara Cantina (or Vista): It's Full of Atmosphere!

by VeronicaG Updated May 10, 2007

We dropped by the visitors center at Sinagua Plaza for brochures on places to see and a list of restaurants and eateries in Sedona.

After a little gentle persuasion, a volunteer gave us the name of one of her favorite restaurants...Amara Cantina or as she pointed out, sometimes referred to as Vista.

Huge windows provided a scenic view of the red rocks from the dining area, creating heaps of atmosphere (picture 2)! The restaurant is located a few doors down from the visitor's center.

I ordered the Sedona turkey wrap with sundried tomatoes, cilantro and cheese. Not only was our meal very tasty, we had a close up panorama of the vibrant cliffs. We were in no hurry to leave!

Favorite Dish: Delish!

Amara Cantina Sometimes called Vista) Panoramic view from the dining room
    • Seniors
    • Singles

• madamx's Profile Photo

Dahl and DiLuca

by madamx Updated Jul 1, 2005

This place is a virtual oasis in Sedona, and it wins hands down as one of our favorite restaurants. The interior is done up gorgeously, and is the perfect romantic date spot, though we noticed all types eating the marvelous food here.

Service was extremely professional and pleasant, even after we walked in with muddy jeans and fleece jackets after a day at the Grand Canyon. Make sure to ask for Reggie as your waiter -- his good humor and grace made our experience extremely pleasant.

Favorite Dish: My husband can't stop singing the praises of the garlic dip and bread, which is automatically brought to the table when you are seated. A type of bagna caulda, it is extra virgin olive oil, lots of finely chopped garlic, strips of basil, and a sprinkling of chile flakes and salt, and is heavenly on the warm, crusty, bread that they give you.

We ate here twice, as we loved it so much, and you can't go wrong with either pasta or main entree dish. if you get a chance, order the Rib Eye steak, probably one of the best restaurant steaks I have ever had. Servings are extremely large, and include a house salad with generous shards of fresh parmigiano reggiano. If you do have room for dessert, go for the key lime pie, you won't be sorry.

To add to the class of this place, they have a pianist or a violinist and guitarist duo playing most nights. Reservations are a must, as this restaurant is very popular.

www.dahl-diluca.com

• Dahl & Diluca: Breathtaking Atmosphere, Cuisine & Service!!!

by 0829daisy Written Oct 22, 2009

WOW!!! That is all I can say. My grandparents live in Sedona and said that this was by far the best food in Sedona hands down. My husband and I went up to Sedona this past weekend and decided to give it a try. From the moment we walked it we were in awe. The look and vibe when you walk in is stunning. It has such an enchanting look, we fell in love with this place. I was nervous about price when I walked in because I was certain it had to be expensive. I was pleasantly surprised, it was extremely reasonable for what you get. Every bite amazed us, the best food by far I have EVER had. Absolutely superb!!! We each had a drink, an appetizer, the bread and dip they serve (OMG…the dip is EXQUISITE), 2 pasta dishes and dessert and our bill was $65. We have paid that at Olive Garden for not even ½ the quality of food or service. I will come here for life! The whole experience was delectable and will recommend Dahl & Diluca to everyone. If you are looking for something out of the ordinary but affordable you must try this restaurant, you will be glad you did.

Favorite Dish: The Pollo alla Rustica was to die for! It is a fettuccine with sauteed chicken, fresh spinach and mushrooms in an amazing alfredo sauce. The sauce does not take over the dish like it does in alot of places. Amazing! I had alot left over to bring home.

• Luxury Travel

Instant Answers: Sedona

Comments

Hotels Near Dahl's & Diluca's
4.5 out of 5 stars