Hideaway, Sedona

• ClariceStarling's Profile Photo

Hideaway: Hideaway

by ClariceStarling Written May 21, 2006

A table on the balcony

I would not have found this restaurant if I had not read about it beforehand...so I guess the name Hideaway is appropriate! It is hidden in the back of a small plaza on Highway 179 just below the "Y." It offers outdoor seating on a balcony overlooking the red rocks and Oak Creek. I ate there for lunch, where the menu offered typical lunch fare such as salads and sandwiches. I had a vegetable sub which was very good and the food was inexpensive. Staff were friendly and the service was prompt. I think the best part about this restaurant is the beautiful view it offers. It's a great location to grab a meal after a day of hiking or after driving scenic Oak Creek Canyon.

• rdywenur's Profile Photo

The Hideaway: You must stop here!!!!!

by rdywenur Updated Oct 23, 2004

My Little Hideaway in the desert

We stopped and had lunch here. Great food.Great service. Ate on the Patio. Great view of the outdoors and great ambience. They have one of those outdoor sprinkler systems to cool off the air if you go in the heat of Arizona. When we were there the temps hit 120F.

• Light1's Profile Photo

Hideaway Restaurant: Hideaway Restaurant

by Light1 Written Aug 24, 2002

BIG

Favorite Dish: All of their foods are great, but my absolute favorite is the 'Antipasto Salad'... bet you can't eat the whole thing !

Instant Answers: Sedona