Secret Garden, Sedona

by shrimp56
  • HillyCaye's Profile Photo

Secret Garden Cafe: Good food in the garden

by HillyCaye Written Jul 11, 2007

The Secret Garden Cafe is the perfect cap on a day of shopping in Tlaquepaque. The patio seating is serene and beautiful, the most gorgeous landscaping with lush foliage and tall shady trees. Our server was great--attentive and friendly (it was his first day, but he already knew the menu really well). Many people had their little lap dogs with them on the patio.

Favorite Dish: The lunch menu has a good selection of quiches, salads, sandwiches, etc. They've got a special that they call something like "Quiche Diva of the Day"... my mom ordered it. Soooo-o good. I'm banging my head against the wall trying to remember what was in it. I think it was a southwestern style quiche of some sort. My dad got a portabello spinach panini style sandwich, and I got the "BLT&A". Cute, right? It was so yummy, thick crisp bacon, toasted bread, lettuce tomato and a delicious aioli spread. A few choices for sides, we all got fresh fruit salad.

• Spa and Resort

• shrimp56's Profile Photo

The Secret Garden: The Secret Garden

by shrimp56 Updated Apr 6, 2007

The tables are outside, under the loggia and also under some trees with 'misters' -- a desert climate custom for cooling off the air around you.

Favorite Dish: The food is very fresh and delicious. Try the 'quesa-diva' of the day -- mine was wonderful!
    On a recent re-visit the food remained just as fresh and delish!

• gypsysoul73's Profile Photo

Secret Garden: Al fresco eating

by gypsysoul73 Written Jan 16, 2007

Secret Garden Cafe is just a few yards away from the courtyard fountain. It turned out to be as enchanting as it sounds. We went directly to the outdoor patio the day was too beautiful to waste indoors. Wrought iron chairs were draped with warm woven blankets for diners to wrap around themselves should it start to get chilly.. I ordered the corn chowder which was excellent (I want to duplicate this) and the chicken salad. We enjoyed our meal in this serene garden setting shaded by lush foliage.

Instant Answers: Sedona

Comments

Hotels Near Secret Garden
3.5 out of 5 stars