My sister and I have been going to Sedona for the past 15 years and each time we treat ourselves to massages and spa treatments. By a longshot, Joy & Cynthia at Stillpoint are the best. They are so tuned in intuitively and automatically know what your body needs and they are right there to smooth tension, stress or whatever is bothering you away. They use the purest oils that sink into your skin leaving it smooth and soft. This is the place to go for the very best massage in town....while we stay at Miamo we still come here for the massages. They are much better, longer, more reasonable and more powerful of an experience. We always take home bottles of the aromatherapy each year---they are truly the best! A must try.
Take a drive through the red-rock country of Sedona to the Mii Amo Resort & Spa. You don't have to stay at the resort to enjoy the amazing spa services. When you book a treatment at the spa you can enjoy all the amenities offered by Mii Amo. You can create your own spa itinerary - why not try something like this:
* Start with an early morning yoga class at the Mii Amo Yoga Studio
* Then, before heading off to your first treatment, grab a healthy breakfast at the Mii Amo restaurant
* After your healthy bite, grab a robe and enjoy unlimited access to a variety of teas and fruits
* Hop in the jacuzzi in the private changing quarters in preparation for your treatment
* After your treatment drink Mii Amo's naturally flavored water and take a warm (or cool) shower * If you have some time between treatments, go grab a book in the spa library and cozy up by the large windows on your private padded bench
Etc., etc...you can create whatever journey you wish to create. In fact, if you're into eclectic experiences, they offer treatments like hypnosis, card reading, crystal grotto sessions, etc.
All in all, if you want to enjoy a day at the Spa, Mii Amo is the place to go. It was voted one of the World's Best Spa Resorts.