Phoenix-Sedona Shuttle, Sedona

P.O. Box 3342 Sedona, AZ 86340 928-282-2066

Know about this? Rate It!

Sedona
    by goingsolo
    No rental car to paint red yet?
    by ThisQueenBee
    Sedona's Oak Creek Canyon
    by keida84
  • I took the Sedona Phoenix Shuttle.

by moveingaround60 Updated Jul 19, 2011

I loved my ride with the Sedona Phoenix Shuttle. Rich was so friendly and a great driver. He introduced everyone to me. Some local and a few like me from out of town. I own a timeshare in South Africa and traded to Los Abrigados resort. The shuttle brought me up in two hrs and the rate was only $50.00 one way or $90.00 round trip. I learned from Rich that the Shuttle drops and picks up at all hotels just tell them were you are staying. They are looking at a few hotels next to the airport to drop at if you want to go down early. Just ask them.
    I rented a car when I got to Sedona for the week from Hertz. Very nice. Taking the Shuttle saved me paying for airport rental tax. My friend paid almost $400.00 more for the week when she rented at airport and drove to Sedona. There are 11 timeshares in Sedona and 4 major hotels. If you are not goiing to Grand Canyon then you can get around on a Free Shuttle in Sedona or a small bus.
    My friend missed her flight and was getting in after 8pm so the Sedona Shuttle also has a private car service to bring you up. Only $190 one way. We took the private car back and split the cost. William was our driver. Felt like a Queen.

• Spa and Resort

• thechels's Profile Photo

Drive....If you fly into...

by thechels Updated May 20, 2007

Drive....If you fly into Phoenix it is about an hour and a half drive North to Sedona on I-17. The freeway signs lead you straight there.
    Drive.... walk. bicycle... roller skate... dammmmmmmit.. why do we quit roller skating when we "grow up" anyway.. I USED TO LOVE ROLLER SKATING

• keida84's Profile Photo

Shuttle from Sky Harbor (Phoenix) To Sedona

by keida84 Written Apr 23, 2005

Sedona's Oak Creek Canyon

For those who don't want to rent a car there still is an economical way to get to Sedona from Phoenix's Sky Harbor airport.

The Sedona-Phoenix shuttle.

Cottonwood
    Best Western (928)634-5575

Camp Verde
    Cheveron Gas Station Hwy 260

and all three terminals of
    Phoenix
    Sky Harbor
    International Airport
    in the Baggage Claim area: Please check in at the Arizona Intercity Transportation Counter

$40 One-Way
    $75 Round-Trip

This is a fantastic method to get to Sedona and leave the driving to someone else!

Remember, Reservations ARE required!

• Business Travel

• ThisQueenBee's Profile Photo

Airport shuttle to Sedona

by ThisQueenBee Updated Jun 27, 2003

No rental car to paint red yet?

If for whatever reason you end up in the airport with no prospect of a car, this is one way to get to Sedona with little hassle.

It's a large van that picks up in baggage claim. You can throw your bags in the back, and they leave often.

$40/one way. $65/round trip. I think there are cheaper options, but unfortunately not by too much. You'd have to look into it. This is just very convenient: Off the plane, in the van. Boom.

They recommend reservations, but you could probably make your way on to something without them.

• goingsolo's Profile Photo

Shuttle from Phoenix to Sedona

by goingsolo Written May 4, 2004

Sedona

The Sedona-Phoenix shuttle leaves the Phoenix SkyHarbor airport 7 different times per day en route to Sedona.

$35 one way or $60 round trip

Instant Answers: Sedona

Comments

Other Transportation in Sedona