Know about this? Rate It!
Gates Pass is one of my favorite places in Tucson. I reccommend at least passing through there if you plan on going any of the following; Old Tucson Studios, Sonoran Desert Musuem, or Justins Water World.
Tucson is only one hour away...
Tucson is only one hour away from the Mexican border town of Nogales (I-19, 64 miles south of Tucson.) take a day trip to infamous mining boomtown of Bisbee (90 miles southeast of Tucson (520)432-2071,Tumacacori Nat'l Historic Park -one in the chain of missions and presidios estalished by Spain in the 17th century9EXIT 34 OFF i-19, 40 min. south of Tucon(520)398-2341,Sonoita (wine country) yes there's a vineyard only 50 minutes away from Tucson on your way to Tombstone, once one of the wildest and most dangerous towns in the West. While in Sonoita area don't miss fishing, camping, swimming at Lake Patagonia.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Tucson Travel Guide
Explore the World
- New Delhi
- Angeles City Hotels
- Lake Placid
- Pointe-Calumet Hotels
- Collingwood Hotels
- Zakarpats'ka Oblast'
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Hotels
- San Juan Off The Beaten Path
- Barcelona Off The Beaten Path
- Bikaner Off The Beaten Path
- London Off The Beaten Path
- Sevilla Off The Beaten Path
- Barry Island
- Wisconsin Off The Beaten Path
- Hamburg Off The Beaten Path
- Day Trip: Montserrat
- Niagara Falls Off The Beaten Path
- The Bahamas Off The Beaten Path