Heat, heat, heat!
Yuma is one of the hottest places in the USA in summer, or more exactly from May to October.
In summer high temperatures are usually over 100F = 38C (sometimes even 110F = 43C), low over 70F (21C).
Check the 10-day forecast for Yuma:
National Weather Service
Unique Suggestions: My top 5 advices:
1. Wear very light (and too large :-) clothes made of natural materials (cotton) and a hat,
2. stay in shadow if possible and move slowly hehe,
3. drink a lot of cold water (no sweet juices or booze),
4. avoid midday and early afternoon,
5. keep smiling :-)))
Fun Alternatives: Visit Yuma from November to April.
- Budget Travel
- Family Travel
- Road Trip
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Great room rates