Arkadelphia Travel Guide

• Arkadelphia
    Sig Ep Bros. at Bomfire

Arkadelphia Things to Do

• Small_World's Profile Photo
    The lake is prettier than this...

by Small_World Written Jun 19, 2006

Just outside of Arkadelphia is a beautiful recreational lake. The picture I took doesn't do it justice. The colors of the water, trees, and sky are intensely vibrant. I didn't spend as much time here as I wanted....such a beautiful place!

• Camping
    • National/State Park

Arkadelphia Hotels

Arkadelphia Local Customs

by Cherie_J Written Aug 25, 2002

This was a funny experience...as I was lying on the slide for my boyfriend one of the guys below grabbed my feet and I slid into the water! We were on our way back to return the boats...so boat was moving & I was left bobbing in the water...for just a second..and of course they came back for me.

People love to tease me...and someday when I'm bigger and stronger...I'll get them! You can count on it...baby!!

Arkadelphia Tourist Traps

by Cherie_J Written Aug 25, 2002

If you are using any kind of floating device be sure to have a life vest. I have a 4 man blow-up raft with ors...I decided to catch some sun and do a little fishing in the middle of the lake...without a life vest. Well, the authorities did not take to kindly to it and I almost received a ticket for my carelessness.

Be sure to carry a life vest and when they come around...do put it on. The next day I was in trouble again.

Arkadelphia Off The Beaten Path

• Mindy_J's Profile Photo

by Mindy_J Written Jan 17, 2007

If your lucky, you can find a local to show you "the rock," the increadible spot on Degray lake to relax. It comes complete with a tall rock to jump off of & a rope swing. Most of the time, you are alone, or maybe a couple others.

by Cherie_J Written Aug 25, 2002

Hill's Lake Escape, Inc. is located at Brady Mountain Resort and Marina, 11 miles west of Hot Springs, off Hwy. 270 W.

The cleanest lake in the country (according to the EPA).

Nestled in the hills of the Ouachita National Forest, where no homes are allowed.

Over 1,000 miles of wilderness Shoreline.

Over 200 islands to find your own private beach.

Scuba diver's haven with crystal clear water.

Fishing for striped bass, largemouth bass and other game fish.

See the beautiful bald Eagles (fall to late spring), large deer and turkey populations and other wildlife.

Rent a Sea-Doo and tour the lake.

Horseback ride through the National Forest.

• Arkadelphia Hotels

12 Hotels in Arkadelphia

149 Reviews and Opinions

Arkadelphia Sports & Outdoors

• Mindy_J's Profile Photo
    sigma phi epsilon house 4 more images

by Mindy_J Written Jan 17, 2007

Henderson actually had a good 06 football season this year, we were pretty proud! We travel home every year for homecoming & have a blast. Henderson's homecoming traditions are great!

• Study Abroad

Instant Answers: Arkadelphia

Comments

Arkadelphia Travel Guide
Map of Arkadelphia