Eureka Springs Restaurants

• Restaurants
  • Restaurants
    by razorbacker
    Now, THAT's a Rack of Ribs!

Most Recent Restaurants in Eureka Springs

• razorbacker's Profile Photo

1876 Inn & Restaurant: D-luscious!

by razorbacker Updated May 4, 2012
    1876 Inn & Restaurant.

The 1876 really has a full variety menu, but I went for the breakfast buffet and waffle bar and was NOT disappointed. Food was great and plenteous and varied. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Favorite Dish: I'd have to say the waffles topped with blackberries, but everything was scrumptious!

Ermilio's: Mmmmm-waHHH!!!

by razorbacker Written May 4, 2012

Streetside sign.

Molto bene! Benissimo!! EVERYTHING about Ermilio's is pleasing: the setting, the staff, the atmosphere, the camaraderie. And the food! Ah, the food!!

Favorite Dish: EVERY bite! I started with the Caprese Salad and a basket of wonderful bread. Ordered the mostaccioli al pesto to which my server added gorgonzola cheese sauce partway through with my blessing. I would've loved to try the tiramisu, but was perfectly sated. A very special rejuvenating experience and well-suited for special romantic or family occasions ... or any occasion at all! My hat is off to Ermilio's, the very BEST dining on my entire journey! Grazie!

Don't forget a generous tip. It will be well-deserved.

I only award it five stars, because the scale goes no higher, but it deserves the sky full of stars! Bravo, Ermilio! Bravo!

• Adventure Travel

Cafe Luigi: Not So Italian

by razorbacker Updated May 3, 2012

Cafe Luigi - at least the ROOF

Well, I'll tell ya, service was poor. I sat at a table for some time before a waiter noticed me. He came back eventually to get my order, then after awhile to bring the food. After that I didn't see hide nor hair of him. Following a lengthy wait after I was finished with my meal, I finally went up to the kitchen window, and after another prolonged wait procured my bill. But that's NOT my real gripe with the place.
    As an Italian restaurant the main thing going for it is a cute decor, which was - in fact - themed Italian. The food? Not so much. The salad you coulda picked up in a 7-11, and the dressing choices were Spartan. Best thing I could find to order was 5- (or was it 7- ?) layer lasagna. It was edible. Came with a fork but no knife. It was quite an adventure cutting it with just that fork. Would've asked for a knife, but never saw my "waiter" again. And the bread? Two tiny slices of what appeared like the end-pieces of a dried-out loaf of marked-down-for-quick-sale French bread from the local Econo-mart. Thankfully tasteless.
    My honest recommendation? Try the Spicy Italian at Subway. It's a LOT more authentic and more reasonably priced. ($17.86 with $2 tip - Hey, I felt embarrassed for him!)

Favorite Dish: The water.

• razorbacker's Profile Photo

Bubba's Barbecue: "It May Not Look Famous, But It Is!"

by razorbacker Written Apr 26, 2012

Woooooo, Piggy!!! Memphis-style Southern pit barbecue. Sandwiches less than $10. Dinners $10-20. Now, I had the Whole Rack of Ribs. That was $21.50. And, brother, that was a WHOLE rack! Slopping over the ends of the platter. I thought I was back in Amarillo at the Big Texan workin' on that 72-ouncer! It was worth more than what I paid.

Favorite Dish: I had the rib dinner. It was bodacious! Ribs were great. The barbecue sauce was not my favorite, but it was fine. That's just a matter of personal taste, and you can't please everybody all the time! (Somebody said that!) But my favorites? I've NEVER had better cole slaw or beans. When I started tastin' those, you couldn'ta blown me out of there with a cannon until I was done! Keep it up, Bubba!

• kimntoby's Profile Photo

Gaskins Cabin Steakhouse: Incredible Steakhouse ~ Delicous Wine

by kimntoby Written Apr 24, 2010

I had the pleasure of eating at Gaskins Cabin Steakhouse while visiting Eureka Springs. We had a party of 6 and were seated by one of the many charming nooks next to a fireplace. The inside of the restaurant has such a warm and inviting ambiance. The service was attentive, friendly and very knowledgeable. We ordered many different selections from their menu; each brought smiling faces and rave reviews! The Artichoke & Roasted Red Pepper Torta was my favorite! We received our dinners in a timely matter and I got to taste the Filet Mignon, New York Steak and the Prime!! Heaven! They were all so good and everyone agreed the dishes exceeded their expectations. One person even ordered the chef’s special chicken dish and that too was delicious. Our selection of red wine was perfectly paired with dishes and we shared a selection of desserts to top of an incredible dining experience. I would highly recommend this restaurant for lunch, dinner, casual dining and especially for a special occasion. The food experience is simply worth it! Looking forward to going back!!

Favorite Dish: steak - steak - steak! every steak offered was amazing! New York was probably my favorite!

• Business Travel

• RoscoeGregg's Profile Photo

Mud Street Café: Breakfast for All!! Huzzah!!

by RoscoeGregg Written Sep 13, 2009

Mad MAn Doug About To Cafinate

We have breakfast every time we come to Eureka. It is our friend Kim’s favorite.

It has a comfortable relaxed feel. It is down in a sub grade room but do not let that fool you. They have worked hard to give it a good feel.

The service’s usually good and the food is very consistent. There is a preponderance of fresh ingredients. Not a lot of boil bag crap here.

Favorite Dish: The coffee is very good. The Vegetable Grits are a favorite. I like the omelets.

The Oasis: Like Old Eureka

by RoscoeGregg Written Sep 12, 2009

The entrance on the stair landing

Eureka was a haven for alternative types after the seventies ended. This restaurant is one of the few remaining hold outs of this time. The walls are covered with a treasure trove of posters that chronicle music played in Eureka over the years. The place is small funky and friendly.

The food is prepared on site in a tiny kitchen that is visible to the dining room. What it lacks in polish is more than made up for by the food and atmosphere. Do not be put off by the casual nature of the place the food is good!

We time our arrival in Eureka so we can eat here every time we come.

Favorite Dish: We like the nachos, iced tea, and the specials are usually very good. They serve an unusual and delicious fresh salsa.

open for lunch only.

The Garden Bistro: Fresh Local Produce and Good Service

by RoscoeGregg Written Sep 6, 2009

The Lovely Barbara At The Entrance

This is a great little restaurant just down valley from Downtown. The atmosphere was very pleasant and relaxed.

The food was very well prepared and fresh. I watched the chef picking herbs out of the garden in front. I also watched a local farmer delivering fresh squash to the kitchen. It does not get more local than that.

The salads were crisp and fresh. We had a cold fruit soup that was imaginative and delicious. Barbara had a very good sandwich.

There were daily specials that added interest to a good menu. The seating was pleasant. Even thought the road was close to the patio the plants buffered us from the sound and we really enjoyed our lunch. We even came back a couple of days later and brought some friends. We received the same great service.

Favorite Dish: I had a very good salad and some strawberry lavender soup that was nice.

Rogue's Manor: High Priced-Maybe Overrated

by BruceDunning Written May 2, 2009

Street view

We did not eat here, but did talk to locals and they seldom frequent this place due to the price and overrated for the dinners. The place is also affiliated with Cathouse lounge and Pied Pieper closer in to town; same issues. You can also stay here if you like

Favorite Dish: None sampled by us-reviews below sum up the place for the most part

Cresent Dining Room and lounge: High Sytle Eating at Cresent

by BruceDunning Updated May 2, 2009

Entry into the eating area

We did not eat here, but will provide a viewpoint of the lunch menu items. They had around 12 main featured items for the day and all were $10-11. The basic menu has soup $4, burger $10, beef sandwich $8, and it goes on. The wraps and sandwiches on special all sounded very good. Some patrons told us the food was good, and had some to take home.
    Fine dining dinners are ranging from $15-40 generally plus salads for $6-8, and soup $6-8.

Favorite Dish: Will let you know sometime

• Wine Tasting

Eureka Grill: SAndwich Drop Off

by BruceDunning Written May 2, 2009

Front view of the place

During a hard day of shopping, when you feet are burning, and you are thirsty and hungry, you could try this. It will not fill you up, but at least you saved room for a big dinner later.

Favorite Dish: Basic sandwiches run between $6-8. That seems a bit steep, and get some chips with that. Daily specials are choice of a couple, and costs range of $7-9. It feels like a deli, that heats up the sandwiches, but was okay. We had the polish sausage on a bun

Devitos Italian: Local Italy Flavor Here

by BruceDunning Updated May 2, 2009

Decroative front to identify

The colorful front and insides are to be remembered. Location is nice and find a decent parking places in the back area somewhere. The view is one of the main attractions for the overlook. Small but quaint. Watch for the times open or closed. Off season they seem to close Tuesday-Thursdays, or what the sign on the door says. Dinner only 5-9

Favorite Dish: The pasta dishes are the better things to try. My favorite always is the sausages with spices. The trout made Italian style appeared attractive also. Prices for pasta and sauces are $12-15. The main entrees are around $16-20

• Wine Tasting

Bavarian Inn: GErman Eats

by BruceDunning Updated May 1, 2009

Roadside Sign

The place was nice and it tried real hard to be Bavarian with the motif theme. The food though was basically average, at best. It is in a motel location that promotes the food more than the rooms

Favorite Dish: Goulash was $16, and Jager Schnitzel was $15, more than I anticipated. A European beer was $5-6 and that is too high to drink. NO US brands to take and have

Forest Hill REstaurant: BAsic Menu in Motel

by BruceDunning Written May 1, 2009

Front view of restaurant

The buffet was with the meal and that is satisfying. Quality of the food was maybe okay. They also serve steaks, and pasta, and anything you want. That can be concerning in that how do you preserve the left overs??

Favorite Dish: Chicken fired steak was the choice. Okay but the gravy tasted like a lot of flour topped it off. Price was about $10 with the buffet, so why not. Buffet only is about $7. Rolls were stale.

Panckaes FAmiliy Restaurant: Pancakes is What WE SErve Most

by BruceDunning Written May 1, 2009

Roadside BIG Sign

It was like a diner back in 1960's, even with the waitresses dressed the part, but not intentionally. The owner was very friendly and talks a lot. This is a local hang out for the people to come for breakfast or a lunch.

Favorite Dish: The pancakes were very good, but also had a sausage and egg sandwich that was worth the effort.

Instant Answers: Eureka Springs

Comments

Eureka Springs Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Eureka Springs restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Eureka Springs sightseeing.

View all Eureka Springs hotels