Springdale Travel Guide

Restaurant area

Springdale Hotels

Springdale Restaurants

by scaleguy Written Jun 14, 2012

I loved it as soon as I walked in the front door. The old and worn floor and decoration go well and gets you thinking of good food. The smokey aroma is the first thing I noticed and I only got hungrier. My server, Kristin, was friendly and attentive. The wait staff works well together. I ordered the small prime rib and I was not disappointed. The chef personally brought me my food and asked if it looked OK and was what I wanted. It was one of the best pieces of meat I have seen in a long time. The prime rib was moist, fell apart without a knife and was wonderfully seasoned. After a long day of traveling I also ordered a cup of coffee. With delicious flavor and good aroma I didn't even bother to order a tea or other drink. The only complaint I have is that I did not like the rye croutons in my salad and that they did not offer wine or beer that I am aware of.

Favorite Dish: Prime Rib done Medium Rare.

• Business Travel

by scaleguy Written Jun 13, 2012

Breakfast is the best here. Hot, fresh and tasty just don't waste your time on lunch or dinner. Lunch was cold and tastless, I had the Tuesday special of meatloaf ond mashed potatoes. On the up side, the staff is excellent!

Favorite Dish: Breakfast.

• scaleguy's Profile Photo
    Front door photo from web site

by scaleguy Updated Jun 13, 2012

Great place to eat, friendly staff and large portions at a great price. Do not miss a chance to come here if you are in the area. It is right off of interstate 540. Parking will be the biggest complaint.

Favorite Dish: I had the Jambalaya on rice. The chicken and shrimp were a little bit overdone. I would have it again. Bread an oil are brought out and a whopping 25 oz. beer, all for less than twenty bucks. You will not go hungry.

• Business Travel

Instant Answers: Springdale

Comments

Springdale Travel Guide
Map of Springdale