West Memphis Travel Guide

West Memphis Hotels

West Memphis Restaurants

• butterflykizzez04's Profile Photo

by butterflykizzez04 Written Jul 27, 2014

Okay, Okay, I hate to leave bad reviews..and this is NO reflection on our waitress..she was very pleasant and way over worked...She seated us, took our order and brought it out and also checked us out..she did this for about 8 tables and the tables were large parties of 3 or more..not singles..

Not sure where her help was..hope she wasn't doing the cooking too.
    The food quality was horrible...I ordered the slim slam of egg whites scrambled with spinach and tomatoes and onions (not bad but the spinach was overwhelming) I actually had spinach with a little scrambled egg whites with them and the spinach was not cut up, whole large pieces. I am not much for adding salt and pepper, but the cook USED NO seasoning...so I had to doctor it up some..I ordered a soda to drink..I know that is BAD!!! There was also turkey bacon (slightly burnt) english muffin..toasted but no butter on it so by the time it arrived they were cold...and some shiny fresh fruit..not sure why shiny but I passed on the muffin and fruit..

Noel and Tony both got slams with regular eggs, hot cakes, bacon and sausage...too much food for me..Tony had his coffee and milk and Noel with tea. Everyone ate the food but I will NOT go back to this location. It was $35 with tip and taxes..too much, not great quality of food for the pricing..

• JKSmithPE's Profile Photo

by JKSmithPE Written Dec 1, 2002

Down home, meat and three restaurant in Marion Arkansas is worth the drive.

Lot's of cops eat lunch there after dropping prisoners off at the prison. You can feel safe eating in Marion

Favorite Dish: Fried chicken, fried okra, pinto beans, rice.

Mashed potatos, banana pudding.

Collard Greens

Gravy on anthing you want.

Sweet ice tea..yummm

• West Memphis Hotels

17 Hotels in West Memphis

Instant Answers: West Memphis

Comments

West Memphis Travel Guide
Map of West Memphis