California Adventure, Anaheim

Know about this? Rate It!

Grizzly Peak
    by chrisgerke
  • California Adventure
    by su_jen
  • chrisgerke's Profile Photo

Don't Forget California Adventure!

by chrisgerke Written Feb 25, 2003

Grizzly Peak

Favorite thing: When you go to Disneyland don't forget to go next door to California Adventure. It's different than Disneyland but it's still fun!

Fondest memory: I remember sitting on my grandfather's lap watching Fantasmic when I was a little kid. I was about 8 but I knew I never wanted to leave.

• joanj's Profile Photo

California Adventure Park

by joanj Updated Nov 15, 2003

Favorite thing: Beware that when you purchase your Disneyland Ticket, it does NOT include entry into The California Adventure Park, there is a separate admission price for this Park.

Or you can by a Multi-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Ticket, which allows you to visit both theme parks.

If you exit and plan to return on the same day, or you are visiting the other theme park, present your valid ticket and hand stamp to re-enter.

This park it situated opposite Disneyland.

• Go to Disneyland of course....

by su_jen Written Aug 25, 2002

Favorite thing: Go to Disneyland of course. Well, there's a new park there.. it's called California Adventure, I haven't been there yet because I've heard a lot of negative reviews about it. So can't say much about it.

Fondest memory: That's a view of California Adventure from Disneyland's parking lot

Instant Answers: Anaheim