Know about this? Rate It!
Try the Ferris Wheel at Night!
On the California Boardwalk section of Disney's California adventure there is a huge 16 Story tall ferris wheel called "The Sun Wheel". There are two sets of cars, one stationary, the others swing and slide around. (if you have kids, or a mildly week stomach, stick with the stationary) But the real secret to this one is to wait until after dark to go on. The views from 16 stories up are amazing! You can see all the way out to the beach!
- Family Travel
- Theme Park Trips
Live "A Bug's Life" at California Adventure!
Flik's Fun Fair is the newest addition to Disney's California Adventure. I've been to cast member previews and this place is great, though the rides themselves are pretty mild. The theming here is top notch.
If you enjoyed "A Bug's Life," you'll enjoy this land. There are all sorts of little touches that really help set the mood, and if you have time hang out in the bathrooms (in a giant tissue box) and listen for a while - you might get a surprise!
- Family Travel
We had more fun at the...
We had more fun at the California Adventure than we did at Disneyland. The main reason we enjoyed it more is that there were not nearly the crowds there. Good way to beat the crowds is to buy your tickets the day before. Normally ticket sales begin at 9:00 a.m. We had gotten our tickets the day before. At about 8:30 a.m. we walked on in to the California Adventure while other people were waiting to buy tickets. Our first hour of the morning we rode several rides without waiting in a single line. It was a big change from our visit to Disneyland where we had waited in one long line after another.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Anaheim Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Murfreesboro Hotels
- Minorca Island
- State of Himachal Pradesh Hotels
- Ile de Jerba
- Hamilton Hotels
- Sirhind Hotels
- Border Italy/Switzerland
- Orlando Off The Beaten Path
- Los Angeles Off The Beaten Path
- Rome Off The Beaten Path
- Chiang Mai Off The Beaten Path
- New Orleans Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Berlin
- Bangalore Off The Beaten Path
- Memphis Off The Beaten Path
- Madrid Off The Beaten Path
- Trondheim Off The Beaten Path
- Puerto Rico Off The Beaten Path