Bring an extra bag for D-Land stuff
Luggage and bags: One extra bag or suitcase would be very handy especially for the first time Disneyland visitor easily suckered into getting park merchandise :-)! Factor in the extra baggage fee at the airport, which is $25 or more!Related to:
- Family Travel
- Spa and Resort
Rain is no barrier - if you have packed well!
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: During our week at Disneyland it rained almost every day - even when it looked like it wouldn't. Had we packed cheap ponchos from home as well as a half decent umbrella we wouldn't have had to buy dear ones at the park gift shops (that were basically pretty poor quality.) Everyone wore ponchos and no one worried about how they looked.
BYOW-Bring Your Own Water!
Miscellaneous: Very simply put- bring your own water, in a bottle or canteen. You will need it especially during the summer at D-Land. No one at the entrances gives a visitor grief because of bringing in outside water. Don't give in to paying $3 for bottled water here! This money could be used towards Mickey Mouse ears :-P !Related to:
- Family Travel
Luggage and bags: space mountain is really turbulent,I will not do it a second time;beware if you are a little delicate as me,you will feel dizzy in this attraction
I've stayed at this hotel twice in the last couple of years, once in a suite and once in a normal...more
I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Anaheim the day before Thanksgiving and I was pleasantly...more
Seriously this place was so pefect continental breakfast close enough to walk to disneyland (they...more
Latest Anaheim Hotel Reviews
- Sheraton Anaheim Hotel
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 6 Reviews
- Anabella Hotel
- Pleasant (2.5 out of 5.0) 3 Reviews
- Carousel Inn And Suites
- Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Anaheim Plaza Hotel & Suites
- Very Good (3.5 out of 5.0) 3 Reviews
- Disneyland Hotel
- Very Good (3.5 out of 5.0) 7 Reviews
- Hotel Pepper Tree Kitchen Suites
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Venice Hotels
- Algonquin Provincial Park Hotels
- Grapevine Hotels
- Providence Canyon State Park Hotels