Been here? Rate It!
Anaheim Farmer's Market
Local farmers market to get fresh produce for you and your family is alive and well in Anaheim, as the Downtown Anaheim Certified Farmers Market and Craft Fair takes over the Center Street Promenade each Thursday. Beyond the dozens of produce items fresh from the farm, what makes this weekly gathering a bit different from many others is the large selection of crafts. Unique and hard-to- find items for sale include Peruvian and Guatemalan objects, ceramics, sarongs, wood items, dolls, hand painted saws, baby clothes and stained glass jewelry, but it's actually the flower selection that draws most patrons. Add in specialty food items like candy apples, beef jerky, herbs and kettle popcorn to the large array of fresh fruit, vegetables and breads and you've got the makings of a gourmet's paradise. On average 65 vendors display each week, with 2500-3000 attendees on any given day. Thursdays 0900 hrs - 1200 hrs.
• Free, At City Hall West Parking Structure
• Take 57 freeway, exit at Lincoln Avenue, make a left at Anaheim Boulevard, travel west to Center Street Promenade
At the Pacific Bell Building, Corner of Lemon & and Center Street Promenade
- Arts and Culture
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Anaheim Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kampong Nelayan Hotels
- Lake Lurleen State Park Hotels
- Kampong Tanjong Demong Hotels
- Bad Lauterberg
- Delphi Hotels
- Bahía Kino