Arcadia Restaurants

Cornmeal Pan Pizza

Most Recent Restaurants in Arcadia

Bar Louie: Good food, quiet at lunch time

by GracesTrips Written Aug 1, 2010

This restaurant is probably known more for it's beer selection but we were looking for a place to eat at lunch time. Located right across from Cheesecake Factory, we weren't even sure this place was open. No customers because it looked closed. The food was pretty good. I ordered the Asian Salad and my boyfriend ordered the fish and chips. The staff claims it's happening more in the evening.

• Beer Tasting

Sesame Grill: Not Asian as Expected

by GracesTrips Written Apr 21, 2010

Shrimp Curry

We totally expected this to be Asian cuisine and even expected the atmosphere to be more simple as the restaurant is located in a strip mall area shopping center. But the restaurant has tableclothes on the tables and the menu slightly pricey. They have many choices on the menu ranging from Italian, Middle Eastern, Asian, American entrees. The food was good but the atmosphere was a little different. Dimmed lights but not so romantic. I'm not sure what they were trying to achieve. I think it's worth eating at if you don't mind the higher prices.

Zelo: Cornmeal Crust Pizza

by GracesTrips Written Apr 21, 2010

Cornmeal Pan Pizza

This is really different and delicious. Reasonable prices, atmosphere is not too fancy. I think most of their business is take out but great food none-the-less! I had the wild mushroom pizza and it was fantastic! My boyfriend and I shared an asparagus salad which was simply made with romaine lettuce, steam asparagus and a light vinegrette dressing which was tasty! They do have wine and beer. You can also bring your own wine but don't expect them to have wine glasses. If you're ever in the area, I would definitely consider trying it out!

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

Denny's Restaurant: Denny's a Windmill?

by Yaqui Written Nov 28, 2009

My boys love this restaurant and we're pretty much a fan of them too. You get your monies worth and will not break the bank to eat here. They all have pretty much the same menu across the state and service has always been pretty good in any Denny's we've been in. I will say some need TLC, while others are really decorated really nice. When we were on our way to the other restaurant, sorry Denny's we spotted this one. I was so excited to see it in the Wind Mill design. What a cute building! It is located also on old Route 66 too!

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse: Excellent Food!

by Yaqui Written Nov 28, 2009

After having a great day at Santa Anita Park, we looked for a place to eat. We chose this place because it looked inviting and not our norm. What great service, food and service. Great in house beer and the barbeque pizza we all shared was excellent. The decor it wonderful and it was very comfortable.

Hours
    11am-12am Monday-Thursday
    11am-1am Friday
    10am-1am Saturday
    10am-12am Sunday
    Thanksgiving Day Closed

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

FrontRunner Restaurant: Watch and Eat!

by Yaqui Updated Nov 28, 2009

Although, they have many Concession stands all over the park, they have also a really nice restaurant Frontrunner.

Santa Anita Park has a premier restaurant that offers comfort, entertainment, and elegance. Their is even tiered seating so while dinning you will not miss the action. Gotta love that! It is a 400-foot space with seating for over 500 fans. I've been told it has so pretty impressive views of the racing first hand and the beautiful veiws of the San Gabriel Mountains.

Access to the FrontRunner Restaurant is with Club House Admission via elevators in the Paddock Gardens.

Reservations can be made by calling (626) 574-1035.

The Cheesecake Factory: Always Crowded and Great Food

by GracesTrips Updated Sep 14, 2008

Barbecue Ranch Chicken Salad

The Cheesecake Factory is a popular restaurant amongst most Southern Californian residents. There are quite a few found in SoCal. This one in Arcadia is located at the Santa Anita Westfield Shopping Mall. They bring a small basket of warmed, baked bread and butter to your table. Entrees and salads are very filling - big portions! Beautiful ambience but rather noisy.

Favorite Dish: I ordered the barbecued ranch chicken salad. What makes it barbecue is the barbecue sauce in the ranch dressing. I wasn't sure that I would like it so they kindly brought me some bleu cheese dressing as well. I ordered the lunch portion of the salad which is about 2/3 the price of the regular size salad. It was plenty to eat! My boyfriend ordered the grilled chicken medallions served with a balsamic vinaigrette, vegetables and steamed rice. Also very delicious!

Beware, ordering a piece of cheesecake can set you back quite a bit! Cost is about $9-$10 per slice.

• When visiting the Arboretum,...

by towhee Written Aug 26, 2002

When visiting the Arboretum, we eat there. They have a small cafe. The prices are reasonable. There are indoor and outdoor tables. The picture of the agapanthus shown here was taken beside the patio.
    Where else can you have a peacock come begging while you are eating?

Favorite Dish: My husband says they have the best hamburgers. I like the Chinese chicken salad.

Instant Answers: Arcadia

Comments

Arcadia Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Arcadia restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Arcadia sightseeing.