Been here? Rate It!
Sather Tower is one of several buildings on the UC Berkeley Campus listed on the National Register of Historic Places that are well worth seeing. It is modeled after the Campanile in Venice and was built in 1914. It was designed by John Galen Howard. The bells chime every day at noon.
- Historical Travel
- Family Travel
- Road Trip
Located on the University of California campus, this tower offers the best view of the East Bay area. It's modelled after the original Campanile Tower in Venice. John Galen Howard designed this tower, which was completed in 1914.
The 64-bell carillon produces a lovely, melodic sound. It chimes every day at noon. This building, along with others on the University campus, is on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Berkeley Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Province of Ilocos Sur Hotels
- Myrtle Springs Hotels
- Kampong Pantai Batu Hitam Hotels
- La Línea de la Concepción
- Airlie Beach
- Pulau Pangkor
- Kepayan Hotels